Combine Field Trip

Advertisement
Ahmon, Joe and Shaq were all invited to attend the 2018 NFL Combine as guest. I think it was about 30 kids that are projected for the 2019 Draft... They are heading out this morning
Yep saw it earlier on ig, great news for our guys. How close is shaq from graduating? Will he be almost done after his 3rd year. Says a lot that they were viewed as one of the top 30 in that class pretty much

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, does this mean that the NFL sees them as possible early entry material for next year? Want the best for them three, but boy they will be missed as seniors. I do support them leaving early if its best for them. How does the NFL work this trip out with the NCAA , if you don't mind me asking? Do you have to personally pay for the trip, or is it allowed?

Thanks for sharing, does this mean that the NFL sees them as possible early entry material for next year? Want the best for them three, but boy they will be missed as seniors. I do support them leaving early if its best for them. How does the NFL work this trip out with the NCAA , if you don't mind me asking? Do you have to personally pay for the trip, or is it allowed?
From what it sounds like to me is they invite what they think could be the top 30 prospects for that draft... and this is sponsored and paid for by the NCAA ...They code it as a NCAA Academic Workshop... they are not allowed however to wear any school /UM gear... A no colors event

Advertisement
Ahmon, Joe and Shaq were all invited to attend the 2018 NFL Combine as guest. I think it was about 30 kids that are projected for the 2019 Draft... They are heading out this morning

Guess it's safe to assume they all gone next year lol. Hopefully with productive seasons they all go 1st or 2nd round.

Advertisement
@UknowWhat Congrats papa Shaq, your young man has been an exemplary Cane.

Now Pastor Richt & Coach Diaz need to do right by him an bring in the best grad transfers they can find to play DT for the 2018 season. Jess Simpson needs to be all over Clemson transfer Sterling Johnson.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
@UknowWhat tell us the truth. should we all just enter this season assuming it will be the Last Shaq is a Cane? Or should we still have some hope he'll return for his senior year?
....and your guesses on the rest of the potential early entrys would be appreciated.

@UknowWhat tell us the truth. should we all just enter this season assuming it will be the Last Shaq is a Cane? Or should we still have some hope he'll return for his senior year?
....and your guesses on the rest of the potential early entrys would be appreciated.
Pinckney out of the top guys in the 2016 class seems he will enter the draft after his junior season for sure and I guess We will see on the rest

Advertisement
Back