CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a helluva game and one of thy craziest cfb storylines in recent memory. Props to Prime and Colorado. You don't have to be a Buffs fan to appreciate a good story and the way he's turned things around in Boulder. Much respect to the man. Folks are mad and hating because they hate a confident, outspoken black man who is disrupring the good ole boy system in cfb. If you're offended by my last statement then it applies to you.
All due respect sir, are you really telling a board full of Miami fans that they don't like Confident Outspoken black men. Fans that supported a team that acted more brash and bold than Colorado, A TEAM that literally brought the word swagger to modern lexicon. That **** could fly in an Bama or UGA board but bra this is a dumb take. Deion winning hurts UM directly because we are competing against him for recruits. IF you are a Miami fan the last thing you want is another program coming down here and taking our ballers. I don't give a **** if Deion was Yellow him winning directly affects us as a program so **** Deion, Colorado, the Migos, Cam'ron, Raekwon and anybody else riding CU nuts. Go Canes Baby!

Advertisement
This was a helluva game and one of thy craziest cfb storylines in recent memory. Props to Prime and Colorado. You don't have to be a Buffs fan to appreciate a good story and the way he's turned things around in Boulder. Much respect to the man. Folks are mad and hating because they hate a confident, outspoken black man who is disrupring the good ole boy system in cfb. If you're offended by my last statement then it applies to you.

He isn't upsetting anything. I say this as a Black man, Deion has NEVER, EVER given a **** about the culture or Black people in general. He was fine taking the money being a company man, doing his thing, until he realized that FSU wasn't going to interview him for the HC gig. He then pretended to give a crap about us, by taking the JSU job, because they were desperate enough to hire someone with little to no relevant experience outside of being a player. He then turned JSU into a glorified JUCO program, by bringing in a bunch of D1 bouncebacks and beating on FCS teams, that is until he faced someone from the MEAC that pushed their crap in TWICE. The first moment someone came along, he bailed on JSU, despite telling people that he was doing it for the culture and that he wanted to bring it back. It was all nonsense, and people bought it. The fact that he had the nerve to bring George Floyd's murder into it, and then the moment he went to Boulder made it a point to take a cheap shot at JSU, was all I needed to know about him.

It's beyond embarrassing that some in our community are willing to pretend that an overly sensitive hypocrite is some kind of leader. I guess we forgot that he sat on camera with a straight face and made inappropriate comments about family formation in regards to recruiting, never mind the fact that his son, the starting QB is a child of divorce. Deion is your typical conman, and like Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes and dozens of other charlatans, have managed to convince some Black people that flash is all that matters. Amazing how a lot of the Black people that ride Deion's jock didn't line up to support Willingham, Mel Tucker(before he screwed up), David Shaw and the other Black coaches that have tried to make a go of it. Guess what, Jay Norvell is part of the community, but you wouldn't know that, judging from the jocksniffers. You'd think Deion was the first Black coach that has ever existed.

Enjoy your prosperity preacher schtick, but keep this in mind. Deion wouldn't do a **** thing for you, and that's been true his entire life. Dude has always been selfish.

Aye; I just talked to my neo (Frat Bro) who’s currently at Sac St. I was just out in Sac kicking it w/ them 2 weeks ago & he assured me they was going to beat Stanford.
Sac State is much better. It's my Alma Mater.

I love the U. Was accepted, but it's private school. My family is nowhere near those coins.

Contribute, Ironically to UM. I need to do it for CSUS.

Hey, I just visited my brochaps in LA. I am pretty sure that you live in LA. He operates out of now Hart Beat studios. Formerly Oprah Winfrey's lot.

You be safe and have fun visiting Sac. Cool town, but rough. It's improving.

Canes my man..and Stingers up.

Sac State is much better. It's my Alma Mater.

I love the U. Was accepted, but it's private school. My family is nowhere near those coins.

Contribute, Ironically to UM. I need to do it for CSUS.

Hey, I just visited my brochaps in LA. I am pretty sure that you live in LA. He operates out of now Hart Beat studios. Formerly Oprah Winfrey's lot.

You be safe and have fun visiting Sac. Cool town, but rough. It's improving.

Canes my man..and Stingers up.
When you go back again..Sac

Advertisement
Good comeback but all the fake media and hollywood theatrics makes me not like Colorado.

I was actually supporting Deion but all of their fangirls and the youtubers looking for extra views has made me not like them either.

I don’t think I can take another week of the Deion suck fest for another week.

From the media, and this board.
It’s irritating.

They are the 2nd best team in Colorado for Christ sake.

They got subjective calls, playing at home, at night, and should have lost.

When they get baptized the next 2 weeks, we can stop this nonsense?

What an absolutely revolting game.

State gave that game away by dropping into prevent for the last drive giving them a free TD.

Thousand penalties, TDs called back, dropped INTs.

Now Deion gets slurped and rises in the rankings another week, only to get dod-walked next week.

Pathetic
Gets dog walked 2 straight weeks at Oregon then home vs Southern Cal. Bet they don’t rush the field that day lololol

Advertisement
Ehh, bad take. I'm black, like blackity black, like listen to Farrakhan black, teach my kids the real history of their white friends ancestors black. I respect what he's doing for CFB and his program with the storylines BUT he has played 3 not great teams with one of the most well recruited rosters out there. Sometimes fervor can cloud reality and other people can just see that, but that doesn't make them racist haters. For example I saw someone say Shedeur went "Crazy" in this 2OT win with 348 yds and 4 tds. Well Cstates QB had 376 with 3 tds. Now, that being said, if they beat Oregon? I'm there with the rest of y'all but not yet.

I fell asleep, just caught up on the highlights now.

Good to see that the call came down from higher up and the refs decided the result. Can't have the media darlings losing.

Advertisement
Colorado St fans have to be on suicide watch after watching the coaches take the foot of the gas and let the game slip away. D cord turned into Doritos..
I saw the St punt bounce out at the 3 yard line, up 28-0 with like 2 minutes left - then I saw that there was still 4 minutes of the highlight video left and knew they'd **** it up.

Advertisement
Good comeback but all the fake media and hollywood theatrics makes me not like Colorado.
So, now CU gets into the meat of their schedule. I want to know if all the celebrities are still on board two months from now. If Dieon gets them to 8-4, I'll tip my cap. I have a feeling they're headed for 6-6. I give him a lot of credit for creating this phenomenon. It's crazy.

don't mind the theatrics surrounding Colorado but the heisman hype for sanders + all the other stuff is just wild considering they are gonna get smoked by good teams this year and all this hype leading up until next Saturday will be for nothing

I’m confused why CSU was talking **** this week? Aren’t they one of the worst teams in college football?
They looked OK last nite. If they had any team discipline, should have won easily. Some nice players on Offense and Defense, just not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back