CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What an absolutely revolting game.

State gave that game away by dropping into prevent for the last drive giving them a free TD.

Thousand penalties, TDs called back, dropped INTs.

Now Deion gets slurped and rises in the rankings another week, only to get dod-walked next week.

Pathetic

Advertisement
What an absolutely revolting game.

State gave that game away by dropping into prevent for the last drive giving them a free TD.

Thousand penalties, TDs called back, dropped INTs.

Now Deion gets slurped and rises in the rankings another week, only to get dod-walked next week.

Pathetic
CU going to get rolled up two games in a row so that should tamp things down a little bit.

You best believe Deion and Shedeur will not be talking **** this week leading up to the Oregon game. They know what’s coming

Advertisement
The evil mouse tn
1694932429558.gif

This was a helluva game and one of thy craziest cfb storylines in recent memory. Props to Prime and Colorado. You don't have to be a Buffs fan to appreciate a good story and the way he's turned things around in Boulder. Much respect to the man. Folks are mad and hating because they hate a confident, outspoken black man who is disrupring the good ole boy system in cfb. If you're offended by my last statement then it applies to you.

Advertisement
Do I think Oregon wins next week, yes, but it also wouldn’t surprise me to see Colorado win a shootout.

Advertisement
This was a helluva game and one of thy craziest cfb storylines in recent memory. Props to Prime and Colorado. You don't have to be a Buffs fan to appreciate a good story and the way he's turned things around in Boulder. Much respect to the man. Folks are mad and hating because they hate a confident, outspoken black man who is disrupring the good ole boy system in cfb. If you're offended by my last statement then it applies to you.
i just hate deion sanders in general 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back