CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I replied to someone who said Deion and Colorado as no substance and showboating etc.

Hmm lets see; they’re fun, they’re brash, and they have young talent who tell ya so. Reminds me of a certain brand we all fell in love with way back when. And told all the others go eat a d*ck if U don’t like it.
Only problem is Miami won some meaningful games prior to becoming "Miami". I'll look at this differently once they play Oregon, USC & Washington.

Advertisement
This was a helluva game and one of thy craziest cfb storylines in recent memory. Props to Prime and Colorado. You don't have to be a Buffs fan to appreciate a good story and the way he's turned things around in Boulder. Much respect to the man. Folks are mad and hating because they hate a confident, outspoken black man who is disrupring the good ole boy system in cfb. If you're offended by my last statement then it applies to you.
**** off

Advertisement
You know what else is a crock? I tell folks openly and honestly why I support the man, and i get all types of insults, *** innuendo jokes etc…. When folks go on about how they hate them, I don’t say ****. I let people live and let live. So i find that interesting as well. That the hate is that bad that folks get disgusted that others choose to support the man?
Wtf are you talking about, I didn’t remotely personally insult you or innuendo or any of that. Or call out people for supporting him. You have reading comprehension issues though.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]This was a helluva game and one of thy craziest cfb storylines in recent memory. Props to Prime and Colorado. You don't have to be a Buffs fan to appreciate a good story and the way he's turned things around in Boulder. Much respect to the man. Folks are mad and hating because they hate a confident, outspoken black man who is disrupring the good ole boy system in cfb. If you're offended by my last statement then it applies to you.[/BGCOLOR]

Imagine posting this racial garbage on CIS. This ain’t Twitter sport. Why would people be mad that an outspoken black guy is having a little success? What ******* planet are you living on?
I ask anyone who gives Deion a pass...if you had a son or daughter playing in high school or college and a new coach came in and essentially didn't give them a chance to prove themselves, to align with whatever values that they were trying to instill, and they were just tossed aside because it was convenient and it made a media splash, how would you feel?

The publicity of bringing in almost an entirely new team in one offseason was one of the points to doing it. The notoriety.

Advertisement
Wtf are you talking about, I didn’t remotely personally insult you or innuendo or any of that. Or call out people for supporting him. You have reading comprehension issues though.
Dude, I am talking in general. No “reading comprehension” issues over here. Relax. ****. You brought up a point on how its BS to be accused of racism because you hate him and I am saying its BS for ANYONE to say you are sucking him off if you support him. I didn’t say YOU said anything. If i had an issue with you it would be direct and very clear.

It’s amazing what a cult of personality can do.
There’s a reason why the private sector spends so much money on marketing.
I saw a great game last night very entertaining.

But those are two bad terms. I don’t care how much you want to sugarcoat it or dress it up with fancy glitter.

Just because a game is entertaining and a nailbiter because it goes into overtime with a huge crowd doesn’t mean that the teams are good.

Did cormani even play ?
He should. They only have 5 corners on their roster:

1694966124924.png

Although they also have nine safeties. I imagine that one might be moved over.

1694966166294.png

Advertisement
From a roster perspective, it's still amazing to me that they are carrying 13 wide receivers and 8 running backs. It creates roster imbalances elsewhere (only 14 offensive linemen, 5 cornerbacks)

“Fans” are hilarious to me. If Mario was doing the exact same thing as Deion and getting UM the attention Colorado is getting.. no way would some of y’all be reacting this way.

This man gets talked about on here so much, but in the same thread you see many saying how they're tired of him and the hype.. welp.. a lot of y’all are contributing to it.

Tbh.. I have to problem with what he and his players are doing.. it’s basically the NIL/Social media version of our Canes back in the day.. I think it’s hypocritical for Canes fans to be mad at it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Plus.. I’m a Cane fan.. why the F would I spend a lot of energy on what they doing at Colorado?
The bold. This is why it's all so irritating to me on a Miami board.

He isn't upsetting anything. I say this as a Black man, Deion has NEVER, EVER given a **** about the culture or Black people in general. He was fine taking the money being a company man, doing his thing, until he realized that FSU wasn't going to interview him for the HC gig. He then pretended to give a crap about us, by taking the JSU job, because they were desperate enough to hire someone with little to no relevant experience outside of being a player. He then turned JSU into a glorified JUCO program, by bringing in a bunch of D1 bouncebacks and beating on FCS teams, that is until he faced someone from the MEAC that pushed their crap in TWICE. The first moment someone came along, he bailed on JSU, despite telling people that he was doing it for the culture and that he wanted to bring it back. It was all nonsense, and people bought it. The fact that he had the nerve to bring George Floyd's murder into it, and then the moment he went to Boulder made it a point to take a cheap shot at JSU, was all I needed to know about him.

It's beyond embarrassing that some in our community are willing to pretend that an overly sensitive hypocrite is some kind of leader. I guess we forgot that he sat on camera with a straight face and made inappropriate comments about family formation in regards to recruiting, never mind the fact that his son, the starting QB is a child of divorce. Deion is your typical conman, and like Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes and dozens of other charlatans, have managed to convince some Black people that flash is all that matters. Amazing how a lot of the Black people that ride Deion's jock didn't line up to support Willingham, Mel Tucker(before he screwed up), David Shaw and the other Black coaches that have tried to make a go of it. Guess what, Jay Norvell is part of the community, but you wouldn't know that, judging from the jocksniffers. You'd think Deion was the first Black coach that has ever existed.

Enjoy your prosperity preacher schtick, but keep this in mind. Deion wouldn't do a **** thing for you, and that's been true his entire life. Dude has always been selfish.
Quite frankly neither of those guys listed were ever a SPORTS ICON.
Neither of them were close as football players. (Hes the greatest cornerback ever)
Neither also coached at an HBCU. (THAT COMMUNITY/CULTURE IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT AND EMBRACING)

There's a lot wrong in the post in regards to the JSU time....

If you dont like em cool...
But this post is giving me Michael Wilbon vibes honestly.

Advertisement
This was a helluva game and one of thy craziest cfb storylines in recent memory. Props to Prime and Colorado. You don't have to be a Buffs fan to appreciate a good story and the way he's turned things around in Boulder. Much respect to the man. Folks are mad and hating because they hate a confident, outspoken black man who is disrupring the good ole boy system in cfb. If you're offended by my last statement then it applies to you.
Amen brotha. I’ve said it here before, it’s all about a black brotha taking down these good old boys. Deion and his blackness have people shook. It doesn’t have anything to do with him being annoying, a liar, a hypocrite, and a Seminole. Most people hate on my people because of the color of their skin, not our actions at all.

Telling Miami fans, especially old school Miami fans, that they have to like Deion sanders or they are racist, is a crock of ****.

You know what else is a crock? I tell folks openly and honestly why I support the man, and i get all types of insults, *** innuendo jokes etc…. When folks go on about how they hate them, I don’t say ****. I let people live and let live. So i find that interesting as well. That the hate is that bad that folks get disgusted that others choose to support the man?

You both have reasonable underlying premises.

While I’m sure there’s some, not everyone who doesn’t like Deion is a racist. That’s a reflection on the proponents of that way of thinking.

Likewise, if someone likes Deion for whatever reason and/or wants to support him to see a black man succeed, that’s fine. That’s a reflection on the people who are troubled by that support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back