CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
His 1st two game avg 8 mil viewers @Noon.

I’ll tell you this right now.. if this dam 10pm game does over 4. You guys better stay away from all tvs and sports talk anything.. cause the numbers he’s doing is great for sport networks..

It’ll be Cowboys, Lebron and Deion all dam day long.

Advertisement
Prime effect, you go low, we go to the bank.

Deion Sanders' sunglasses line with Blenders Eyewear made $1.2M in sales yesterday
🤯

Prime was recently called out by Colorado St HC Jay Norvell for wearing shades to his interviews

View attachment 257217
The human race is ****ed.

“Fans” are hilarious to me. If Mario was doing the exact same thing as Deion and getting UM the attention Colorado is getting.. no way would some of y’all be reacting this way.

This man gets talked about on here so much, but in the same thread you see many saying how they're tired of him and the hype.. welp.. a lot of y’all are contributing to it.

Tbh.. I have to problem with what he and his players are doing.. it’s basically the NIL/Social media version of our Canes back in the day.. I think it’s hypocritical for Canes fans to be mad at it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Plus.. I’m a Cane fan.. why the F would I spend a lot of energy on what they doing at Colorado?
You expect fans to be excited about some other teams success? If every other team could somehow lose, or look horrible every week, that'd be great! The guy is the best, most celebrated player to come out of our biggest rival.. and you're surprised our fans hate it? C'mon now lol.. if that were Michael Irvin(g), there'd be a lot more love for that team. If that were our team, CSU is a juggernaut and we should be top ten. But it's not, so **** him, and that overrated team lol

Advertisement
Prime is Prime.
Yes, he can be annoying and a bit flamboyant. Yes he is a bit egotistical, and yes, he is a Nole... ...but he knows how to promote himself and his sport.
I see Sanders as the Don King of College football right now.
I think the older he gets the funnier he will be and everyone will basically just see him for what he is. An old dude trying to stay young, living vicariously through his kids, trying to make a living and showing a need to entertain in the craziest of ways during the process.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ben
“Fans” are hilarious to me. If Mario was doing the exact same thing as Deion and getting UM the attention Colorado is getting.. no way would some of y’all be reacting this way.

This man gets talked about on here so much, but in the same thread you see many saying how they're tired of him and the hype.. welp.. a lot of y’all are contributing to it.

Tbh.. I have to problem with what he and his players are doing.. it’s basically the NIL/Social media version of our Canes back in the day.. I think it’s hypocritical for Canes fans to be mad at it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Plus.. I’m a Cane fan.. why the F would I spend a lot of energy on what they doing at Colorado?
Don’t like cutting an almost entire Power 5 team, even one that performed as poorly as Colorado. It’s a terrible precedent and some players who could have contributed got thrown out.

Don’t like his humiliating his own players in front of the entire world.

Those aren’t old school Canes matters. That’s a coach taking advantage of current rules and also using modern media to achieve further fame. Obviously Jimmy Johnson or Butch Davis couldn’t bin 78 players that they inherited even if they wanted to, but even if they could - would they?

As for humiliating players, I listened to an interview with one guy that Mark Richt released, and the player talked about the classy way that Richt did it. He never publicly kicked him off the team; he allowed the player to say he was transferring out, so as to not make him damaged goods in the eyes of other programs.

Black or pink has nothing to do with it... he is a showboating Nole... full of bs.
If he had an ounce of integrity, he wouldn't have bailed out on JSU shredding their roster, one year after he touted "helping black colleges win" bs.
It would have been cool if Deion had stayed, and gradually built JSU up to the point that they eventually joined a Power 5 program. Basically becoming a modern day Frank Beamer or Bobby Bowden.

Advertisement
Funny that peeps are sitting here on a Miami board hating on him for his unconventional approach to college football. Hello!
Yesterday I replied to someone who said Deion and Colorado as no substance and showboating etc.

Hmm lets see; they’re fun, they’re brash, and they have young talent who tell ya so. Reminds me of a certain brand we all fell in love with way back when. And told all the others go eat a d*ck if U don’t like it.

Colorado has a very good quarterback. But slot of weak parts. They can't expect the remaining teams to commit 15 penalties, two with touchdowns called back, a teams best defender to commit 2 costly penalties and get DQd, again.

Advertisement
[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]This was a helluva game and one of thy craziest cfb storylines in recent memory. Props to Prime and Colorado. You don't have to be a Buffs fan to appreciate a good story and the way he's turned things around in Boulder. Much respect to the man. Folks are mad and hating because they hate a confident, outspoken black man who is disrupring the good ole boy system in cfb. If you're offended by my last statement then it applies to you.[/BGCOLOR]

Imagine posting this racial garbage on CIS. This ain’t Twitter sport. Why would people be mad that an outspoken black guy is having a little success? What ******* planet are you living on?

Advertisement
Telling Miami fans, especially old school Miami fans, that they have to like Deion sanders or they are racist, is a crock of ****.
You know what else is a crock? I tell folks openly and honestly why I support the man, and i get all types of insults, *** innuendo jokes etc…. When folks go on about how they hate them, I don’t say ****. I let people live and let live. So i find that interesting as well. That the hate is that bad that folks get disgusted that others choose to support the man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back