Colorado State indefinitely suspending football

Advertisement
Sucks for Patchan. I know they came out with an article from a player source questioning their covid protocols which he called out on twitter as fake news.

Patchan may end up joining that EXCLUSIVE club of players that spend a decade in college.

Pac 12 are some pu$$ies.

YEAH!!

Real men play even through lightening storms, fire storms and tornado warnings!!....NOTHING stops a real man

When did players, coaches and spectators become so soft and delicate?

When men were men, lightening striking the press box didn't faze us ...or our manly dogs.

We just stood our ground and shook our fists at the sky
old man yelling.gif

Last edited:
Scott needs to put his balls back on and return to UM.

CFL is one of the bigger culprits here injecting irrelevant politics to threads, sweetie. But he happens to swing from the left so apparently gets a pass.

And you seem to have a loose grip on facts to begin with. But that's another story.
Are we pretending you don't always do the same? You post as much political bull**** as anyone on the board, and don't even pretend like you're only responding to what others start.

Advertisement
You'll have to stop. You can't have a factual argument with the Farce as he has no facts. You can't have an intellectual argument with the Farce as he has no weaponry.

Isn't it fascinating that he turns almost every conversation into a question of sexual preference? It is clear he visualizes his *ick in your mouth. Maybe he is confusing his regular chatrooms. Or maybe he really is just looking for a guy to take care of him and he is begging you.

But he is the Farce and he is just a joke.
I apologize for wounding you so deeply, rustysuckedadyck. You're expressing some deep emotions toward me in several threads. Though you're clearly one of my Wounded Warriors, I'm extending an olive branch to you and hope to build a relationship of trust and collegiality with you in the future.

West Coast liberals. Itā€™s a ******* disease.
In other breaking news, in South Carolina, Trevor Lawrence has decided to risk his forty million and play football. Heā€™s calling this plague ā€œthe fluā€. Liberalism is more dangerous to our way of life than the Coronavirus. Unbelievable
**** off magat

Advertisement
I apologize for wounding you so deeply, rustysuckedadyck. You're expressing some deep emotions toward me in several threads. Though you're clearly one of my Wounded Warriors, I'm extending an olive branch to you and hope to build a relationship of trust and collegiality with you in the future.
Hello Farce,

While you probably did not intend it, your post was very illuminating. Iā€™ve been wondering why you, with nothing to actually say, post more than most members combined.

Now I get it. You really think this board is an opportunity to meet dudes. In this thread, alone, you have clearly envisioned both Salt and me sucking your ****. I assume your fantasies involved us separately but, hey, why not swing for the fences, right? Anyway, while that is flattering, I donā€™t want to lead you on. I have to decline. I canā€™t imagine Iā€™m alone here, but you have posted 40 THOUSAND times, so maybe it worked for you on other occasions.

I will try and accept your gracious olive branch offer though it will largely be a matter of context. As you continually waste time and space (over 40 THOUSAND posts) I just need to remember that you are not here to discuss football, because you canā€™t, but to try to meet your Mr. Right.

Good luck (platonic) buddy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wall Street Journal has an article a few years ago about how much money that school was spending to try to keep up in the athletic facility and stadium arms race, and how unviable it was for college football in the long term.

Colorado state wonā€™t be back, and that stadium that they invested so much in will be allowed to crumble or more likely be repurposed for futbol.
Cannabis industry taxes going up i bet. That's the playbook in Cali.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back