Colorado State indefinitely suspending football

Lol you shouldn’t assume my politics. Fiscally responsible and socially liberal. Thanks for asking. I’ll assume you’re blind to everything that’s not a far left view. Wait... I won’t because I’m not comfortable doing that. FWIW I lived on the west coast for a decade. It’s a very different place, if you’re just assuming everyone’s that same too. Have a great day and go Canes. Stay safe 😷🙌❤️
I'm sure you're a nice guy, and I'm not looking for beef. I beef 7 days a week in real life. Your post was all about slamming liberals, so I assumed you were another one of the many right-wing nutjobs on here. I don't identify as either or with either party. Have a great weekend.

Advertisement
I don't even know what that is. And there was no "outrage" in my post, lover. Just a cold factual statement.
CFL is one of the bigger culprits here injecting irrelevant politics to threads, sweetie. But he happens to swing from the left so apparently gets a pass.

And you seem to have a loose grip on facts to begin with. But that's another story.

Advertisement
West Coast liberals. It’s a ******* disease.
In other breaking news, in South Carolina, Trevor Lawrence has decided to risk his forty million and play football. He’s calling this plague “the flu”. Liberalism is more dangerous to our way of life than the Coronavirus. Unbelievable
More dangerous than a president who lies every time he opens his mouth and says the whole thing would be over by Easter and now that Covid will go away ‘like a miracle!?”
if he had been honest fron the beginning and had taken strong steps early we would be enjoying this preseason just like any other. (And we still probably would have GR15,) Other countries have handled it well and are nearly back to normal. Florida now has more cases than all of Europe, thanis in no small part to a governor who clicks his heels any time Trump asks for something.
But, yeah, it’s all the fault of liberals...

Another thread turned political by boar****head cane, gladetrashcane, and u1986****head, keep the derailment coming.. All three are ****** posters so I expect nothing less.
Okay, stop with the insults. I was referencing radical politicians (no one on this board)using some type of crisis to f'ing stop football.

More dangerous than a president who lies every time he opens his mouth and says the whole thing would be over by Easter and now that Covid will go away ‘like a miracle!?”
if he had been honest fron the beginning and had taken strong steps early we would be enjoying this preseason just like any other. (And we still probably would have GR15,) Other countries have handled it well and are nearly back to normal. Florida now has more cases than all of Europe, thanis in no small part to a governor who clicks his heels any time Trump asks for something.
All politicians lie, including the beloved Joe Biden.

Advertisement
If you believe any of what you said, you need to read more and watch cnn less. I hope you and your family are healthy. This country has tested over fifty million people. That’s more than Europe, Australia, Africa and Asia as a continent. It’s the best in the world. Testing is something we all wanted and got. GR15 not playing isn’t on this president. It’s a global pandemic. Trump will not be re-elected. I hope you judge president Biden with the same razor sharp knife. Have a great day and go Canes.

Last edited:
Maybe. But to be fair, there was and still is a tremendous amount of uncertainty about this disease. I remember the WHO in January saying - briefly - that it was not spreading human to human. I remember that blond doctor on Good Morning America saying in March that face masks were not recommended. I think any president of any party would be trying to balance the economy versus health measures - Republican, Democrat, whatever. Messaging would very likely have been much better, but I can imagine that a Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton might have not differed that much from Trump in actual policy. But who knows.

The European Union’s stricter, almost universal lockdown measures worked in comparison to the US where 50 governors set 50 policies. The question for them now is, can they reopen at all before a vaccine without a surge in cases?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you believe any of what you said, you need to read more and watch cnn less. I hope you and your family are healthy. This country has tested over fifty million people. That’s more than Europe, Australia, Africa and Asia combined. It’s the best in the world. Testing is something we all wanted and got. GR15 not playing isn’t on this president. It’s a global pandemic. Make sure you vote. Trump will not be re-elected. I hope you judge president Biden with the same razor sharp knife. Have a great day and go Canes.
Man **** testing. Mandate people stay inside their ******* houses. As you said it a global pandemic. Extraordinary measures should've been taken beyond testing and soft prematurely ended lockdowns enacted by state governments. Testing only tells you if you have it. It doesn't prevent you from giving it to someome else. Americans clearly valued their "freedom" over the well being of their fellow man. Or at least come up with a serious national plan like those other countries with smaller populations have done. Thats why for the most part those countries finished the world's most popular sport without the need for a bubble with very few positive cases for players once the season got started. I don't think the Premier League had a case once the games got going.

Pretty telling you can have Champions League which requires travel to different parts of Europe and if for some reason an American team had an invitation they couldn't participate because we're not allowed practically anywhere else. I don't mess with politics because generally it involves the most insufferable people on earth but **** it all if football gets pushed to the spring.

Last edited:
Maybe. But to be fair, there was and still is a tremendous amount of uncertainty about this disease. I remember the WHO in January saying - briefly - that it was not spreading human to human. I remember that blond doctor on Good Morning America saying in March that face masks were not recommended. I think any president of any party would be trying to balance the economy versus health measures - Republican, Democrat, whatever. Messaging would very likely have been much better, but I can imagine that a Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton might have not differed that much from Trump in actual policy. But who knows.

The European Union’s stricter, almost universal lockdown measures worked in comparison to the US where 50 governors set 50 policies. The question for them now is, can they reopen at all before a vaccine without a surge in cases?
Did it though? Five of the top ten in deaths per million are in Europe.

There are a lot more factors in play than just lockdowns. I saw one article postulating that the t-cell response from the original SARS kept Asia from getting hammered like the rest of us.

Did it though? Five of the top ten in deaths per million are in Europe.

There are a lot more factors in play than just lockdowns. I saw one article postulating that the t-cell response from the original SARS kept Asia from getting hammered like the rest of us.
That’s the other thing. When we say Asia, are we focusing on China? Because I have a really hard time believing that over the last four months that China has truly been averaging less cases a day than Vermont.

That’s the other thing. When we say Asia, are we focusing on China? Because I have a really hard time believing that over the last four months that China has truly been averaging less cases a day than Vermont.
No, we're talking South Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan.

It's just one of the theories surrounding t-cells and why some people never catch Covid despite exposure.

Advertisement
Back