Colorado State indefinitely suspending football

Advertisement
Not exactly. I use it to guide your junk gently through your buddy Tetrasticles' puckered lips. You two have quite the bromance going on.
You'll have to stop. You can't have a factual argument with the Farce as he has no facts. You can't have an intellectual argument with the Farce as he has no weaponry.

Isn't it fascinating that he turns almost every conversation into a question of sexual preference? It is clear he visualizes his *ick in your mouth. Maybe he is confusing his regular chatrooms. Or maybe he really is just looking for a guy to take care of him and he is begging you.

But he is the Farce and he is just a joke.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can we quit with the politics and this left vs right bull****??? Save that **** for the birds, both sides are dumb asf and cause division when we need to be on a more united front.

Back to Colorado State, please and thanks. Really tired of this libertard and conservaturd bull**** and fiber pointing on this board.
Politics? Not sure how you got any sort of “left vs. right bull****” out of my time zone humor. Did the obvious hyperbole of saying 10 people were watching a college football game not satisfy the requirements of Poe’s law?

Politics? Not sure how you got any sort of “left vs. right bull****” out of my time zone humor. Did the obvious hyperbole of saying 10 people were watching a college football game not satisfy the requirements of Poe’s law?
Sorry.
I had quoted the wrong post, that is my fault.

I was trying to quote the dumb *** post below yours on page one. 🤦🏿‍♂️ my apologies, man.

Sorry.
I had quoted the wrong post, that is my fault.

I was trying to quote the dumb *** post below yours on page one. 🤦🏿‍♂️ my apologies, man.
F1CB9B54-EA97-4CB0-8767-739937C774E2.gif

West Coast liberals. It’s a ******* disease.
In other breaking news, in South Carolina, Trevor Lawrence has decided to risk his forty million and play football. He’s calling this plague “the flu”. Liberalism is more dangerous to our way of life than the Coronavirus. Unbelievable
Can we quit with the politics and this left vs right bull****??? Save that **** for the birds, both sides are dumb asf and cause division when we need to be on a more united front.

Back to Colorado State, please and thanks. Really tired of this libertard and conservaturd bull**** and fiber pointing on this board.

Advertisement
West Coast liberals. It’s a ******* disease.
In other breaking news, in South Carolina, Trevor Lawrence has decided to risk his forty million and play football. He’s calling this plague “the flu”. Liberalism is more dangerous to our way of life than the Coronavirus. Unbelievable
This Redneck Cracker DumbSh*t Is A Far Greater Impediment -

Advertisement
College football will not get bailout money. Period. No should it. You cannot make a legitimate case for it no matter the party in charge. At best, the schools maybe get some money to offset athlete scholarship costs. But TV or ticket revenue, never.

It’s more likely that football gets politicized - as so much now is - with a progressive opinion that football is too dangerous and should be banned, with conservatives taking the opposite tact. And because the partisans on each side mandates absolute obedience to all policy positions of the respective party, football goes away in places like California, New York, Colorado, and Michigan and is strengthened in states like Texas and the SEC.
Nahhhhh, I don't see it. I know this year's been bad, but football's too much of a cash cow to be cut anywhere...even the perennial doormats make money. But I can see football being taken out of the Title IX equation though.

Nahhhhh, I don't see it. I know this year's been bad, but football's too much of a cash cow to be cut anywhere...even the perennial doormats make money. But I can see football being taken out of the Title IX equation though.
That wood take an act of Congress. Pelosi, Shumer and the other radical libs wood never let that go thru.

I hope you're right, but I can imagine it becoming a casualty of a left/right issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back