Colorado State indefinitely suspending football

Advertisement
Sucks for Patchan. I know they came out with an article from a player source questioning their covid protocols which he called out on twitter as fake news.
Dam, really sucks for him. Crazy times man

Advertisement
Advertisement
" McConnell announced the investigation Tuesday after an article published in the Coloradoan that quoted unidentified football players and members of the athletic staff saying coaches told them not to report coronavirus symptoms and threatened players with reduced playing time should they quarantine. "

Advertisement
247 just had an article saying Pac 12 is considering canceling season outright. I assume that would pretty much end the season for everyone else as well. You could have a P4 with no national Champs, just conference Champs, but I don't think the ncaa will do that.

Advertisement
247 just had an article saying Pac 12 is considering canceling season outright. I assume that would pretty much end the season for everyone else as well. You could have a P4 with no national Champs, just conference Champs, but I don't think the ncaa will do that.
They’re also looking for bailout money, they’ve probably been planning on cancelling the season for months.

They’re also looking for bailout money, they’ve probably been planning on cancelling the season for months.
Manifest destiny finally coming back to bite us. They’re just now figuring out that it’s a bad idea to air half of their games when 90% of the country is asleep? I guess the ad revenues aren’t great when me and 9 other people are the only ones up waiting for wazzu to go over 38.5.

West Coast liberals. It’s a ******* disease.
In other breaking news, in South Carolina, Trevor Lawrence has decided to risk his forty million and play football. He’s calling this plague “the flu”. Liberalism is more dangerous to our way of life than the Coronavirus. Unbelievable

Probably making more money that way. But I think it also means no season for anyone if it happens. BTW- did you see the joke schedule the SEC gave Bama, UF, and LSU? It's as if the conference wants to guarantee themselves multiple spots in the playoffs. Smart.

Advertisement
Back