Colorado OC Sean Lewis

Advertisement
UM got 500 yards but it's the way it looked and who they did against...who looks better? Van Dyke or S. Sanders....considering the comp and location....

So you have no way to distinguish quarterback play and what’s actually going on. Clearly you’re not following current events. Therefore your opinion is invalid.

Advertisement
So you have no way to distinguish quarterback play and what’s actually going on. Clearly you’re not following current events. Therefore your opinion is invalid.
I'm not basing this on anything other than the optics....
Both Sanders & Van Dyke:
Brand new offenses and coordinators
1st game of the 2023
Both Juniors
Both experienced and were starters before

Knowing that....who looked better not who is.....then factor in that Van Dyke was at home with seemingly better talented players, at least on paper against a team in a inferior conference....

Advertisement
Can’t be a future stud when you just got fired as a HC. It like calling Manny Diaz future stud.
So Kent State “fired” a guy that was coming off 3 straight winning seasons and 3 top 2 finishes in their Division before last year?? :distrust:

Advertisement
So Kent State “fired” a guy that was coming off 3 straight winning seasons and 3 top 2 finishes in their Division before last year?? :distrust:
He was 7-6, 3-1, 7-7, and 5-7. With no MAC championship.

Let’s not act like he was destroying the MAC. Saying he is a future stud when he was a HC at program to technically take a step down to be a OC at school that was 1-11 just doesn’t make sense.

Downton Abbey GIF

Advertisement
He was 7-6, 3-1, 7-7, and 5-7. With no MAC championship.

Let’s not act like he was destroying the MAC. Saying he is a future stud when he was a HC at program to technically take a step down to be a OC at school that was 1-11 just doesn’t make sense.
You realize they won like 6 games once in 15 years before he got there right? Don’t try to double down on your stupidity.

You realize they won like 6 games once in 15 years before he got there right? Don’t try to double down on your stupidity.
You’re right.. he is the exception of the natural progression of a stud coach. If Deion did what Sean Lewis as a coach. He would be called a scrub. Don’t mind me… I’m stupid.

You’re right.. he is the exception of the natural progression of a stud coach. If Deion did what Sean Lewis as a coach. He would be called a scrub. Don’t mind me… I’m stupid.
I mean at least you admit it. Kudos.

Lewis went from making half-a-million as the HC at Kent State to making $900k annually at CU to be the OC. Guy had a losing record there to boot. He's only 37 and he'll be a P5 HC in the next 24 months. Pretty smart move IMO.

Advertisement
Back