Colorado OC Sean Lewis

I had to look up the numbers… They are giving up 35 ppg and rank 129th in total defense. A few teams away from dead last in the FBS.

Meanwhile offense is scoring 32 ppg while ranking 39th in total offense. With that horrible offensive line and without hunter for like 2-3 games I think. I would think charles kelly sorry *** should be demoted but hey I’m not in that building. Seems odd but it’s definitely something personally between them

Advertisement
When they were undefeated Jason Whitlock said “just wait , when this whole thing goes off the rails the OL will be the one to be scapegoated. They’ll get all the blame”. One of the better predictions I’ve seen lol.
IMG_2151.jpeg

His kid holds the ball forever looking for his next “look at me” moment for SC while openly admitting to changing plays if he dislikes the calls. Nice scapegoat though

Advertisement
Future stud. Offense is a day and night difference from last year. If Mario hired this guy last year we probably win 9 games even with how bad the roster was.

That being said Deion better have a contingency plan. He’s gonna get poached.
Zbroad95… issue is Coach be P doesn’t have a contingency plan. He doesn’t care about anything except how he looks and how it affects him and his Son. His comments about the O line speaks loudly about what he’s all about. For him players are coaches disposable. A means to an end of ultimately securing a bigger payday.

Advertisement
Zbroad95… issue is Coach be P doesn’t have a contingency plan. He doesn’t care about anything except how he looks and how it affects him and his Son. His comments about the O line speaks loudly about what he’s all about. For him players are coaches disposable. A means to an end of ultimately securing a bigger payday.
I agree. I thought this was a 2 win team. I’m far from a Prime fan.

Advertisement
If you guys wanna hear something funny, listen to this video and then go check out the comments. They literally think that their team has been sabotaged, and that Sean Lewis is a plant to undermine the success of Dion.

I am a full-blown conspiracy theorist , but this one is just L O L hilarious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back