Colorado OC Sean Lewis

Future stud. Offense is a day and night difference from last year. If Mario hired this guy last year we probably win 9 games even with how bad the roster was.

That being said Deion better have a contingency plan. He’s gonna get poached.
Maybe take a listen to the former cu QB interview today on xm. Before everyone finds another way to **** on Mario. Lewis DOESNT EVEN CALL THE PLAYS... Just like gattis, Lewis is a CO-OC as well. The other guy is the one who calls the plays while this guy simply signals in what the other guy is calling... Sorry to disappoint the deion for president fans on here. Only difference in this is now he has a title to go along with the responsibilities he's been had. I want saying this like it's some info I have. It's simply an interview I just finished hearing a piece of when I jumped in the car. This is who was saying it. You guys take a listen and let me know if I'm wrong.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20231103_174953_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20231103_174953_Chrome.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL at you? It’s Sean Lewis that’s the problem? Not their ****** defense and FCS/MAC offensive line?
That FCS/MAC oline wasn’t brought up when they were winning. Plus didn’t they bring in 3-4 Oline from the portal?

The point I was trying to express is that he is not fast tracked to become a HC or is future stud because he became the OC at CU. If he was a future stud I am pretty sure that some school would have identified it when was the Head Coach at G5 school.

But it’s okay.. you can double on your statement

Someone needs to explain to me, like I’m in fifth grade, why DS would make this move? I just don’t get it.

This move is a shocker. Maybe Deion wants more running the ball in the offense. His son been getting hit a lot behind that weak O line so maybe Deion wants to put the blame on Lewis. Thats all I got. I'm sure for someone like Lewis it must be hard to take orders from a guy who knows way less about coaching then you do

Advertisement
This move is a shocker. Maybe Deion wants more running the ball in the offense. His son been getting hit a lot behind that weak O line so maybe Deion wants to put the blame on Lewis. Thats all I got. I'm sure for someone like Lewis it must be hard to take orders from a guy who knows way less about coaching then you do

Yeah, the only thing that kind of makes a little bit of sense is that there’s some behind-the-scenes beefing going on. And it’s true, Shedeur getting hammered. That Oline is Swiss cheese in the games I’ve seen.

So correct me if I am wrong but deion got there before December so he was hc before both transfer portals. They transferred in and out a lot of guys. Why are they so *** on the o line and d line? Did they not do a good job of evaluating certain groups, is it scheme, or what?

Yeah, the only thing that kind of makes a little bit of sense is that there’s some behind-the-scenes beefing going on. And it’s true, Shedeur getting hammered. That Oline is Swiss cheese in the games I’ve seen.
I forget if it was posted here or not but Sheddur has been sacked 42 times this season??? That's real???? I'm hoping I just mis-read that...

Edit: I doubled checked... Been sacked 41 times according to ESPN stats page.... Holy freaking Moly man... He's gonna get killed...

Last edited:
Advertisement
That FCS/MAC oline wasn’t brought up when they were winning. Plus didn’t they bring in 3-4 Oline from the portal?

The point I was trying to express is that he is not fast tracked to become a HC or is future stud because he became the OC at CU. If he was a future stud I am pretty sure that some school would have identified it when was the Head Coach at G5 school.

But it’s okay.. you can double on your statement
When they were undefeated Jason Whitlock said “just wait , when this whole thing goes off the rails the OL will be the one to be scapegoated. They’ll get all the blame”. One of the better predictions I’ve seen lol.

Deon says he just needs to go get some OL, that’s all The position that’s mostly all about development he’ll just go get at the Gucci store. Good luck Coach Prime lol.
I still think he's gonna bounce after this season... To where I couldn't tell ya but I just don't think he stays in CO... I guess it depends on if Sheddur gets a solid draft grade or not.... I have no clue what the pros think of him but if by chance he warrants a 1st or 2nd round grade ( Hypothetical) does he come back or go pro and Dad follows.... The Raiders and Falcons aren't exactly the brightest clubs out there... Just saying I could see it...

Advertisement
I mentioned in another post about the possibility of Sheddur getting into it with Lewis behind closed doors.... Obviously I have nothing to back it up but it wouldn't surprise me..

I still think he's gonna bounce after this season... To where I couldn't tell ya but I just don't think he stays in CO... I guess it depends on if Sheddur gets a solid draft grade or not.... I have no clue what the pros think of him but if by chance he warrants a 1st or 2nd round grade ( Hypothetical) does he come back or go pro and Dad follows.... The Raiders and Falcons aren't exactly the brightest clubs out there... Just saying I could see it...
He couldn’t be a big enough POS to go somewhere and leave both kids at Colorado. They can’t transfer again so I think he’s there one more year.

Advertisement
When they were undefeated Jason Whitlock said “just wait , when this whole thing goes off the rails the OL will be the one to be scapegoated. They’ll get all the blame”. One of the better predictions I’ve seen lol.
Man pluck Jason Whitlock Uncle Tom ***. But like I said how do you transfer out and in all these players and your trenches are cheeky. Who is to blame.

Haven’t rooted against Deion like many but this is a stupid move. There pre season win total was 3.5, did Deion expect to win 8 games?

Sean Lewis a good oc runs that art briles system with a variation, run first coach but with no online has leaned on the pass more the year but I would take him as oc. Surprised he didn’t become the notre dame oc this off-season.

Advertisement
Back