Colorado OC Sean Lewis

Advertisement
I don’t think he will keep up this pace playing both ways the entire season, but Hunter is freaking elite. I haven’t seen too many players like him.

He's a stud, but I do worry that CU is going to run the guy into the ground, because if they want to win, they have to utilize him this way.

You know what this reminds me of? There was a show called "Friday Night Tykes" a while back, and there was this team that had a stud tailback/linebacker, and they used him on every single play. He played both ways, and he was so good, he could win games by himself. We're going to see that with CU and Hunter. Let's see how he holds up once he starts playing teams that get physical with him. Utah will manhandle him if they insist on playing him both ways.

Advertisement
TCU also looks like absolute trash
TCU isn't a program that reloads, they rebuild. They lost a TON of talent from last season, and when you don't recruit at an elite level, you end up with teams where your youngsters have to get OTJ training, and when they aren't that talented to begin with, this happens. Don't be shocked if TCU is a 5 to 7 win team this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back