Collins Suspended. Arky Fans Remain Delusional Weirdos.

also of note- the percentage of people vaporizing weed is increasing (as the percentage of people smoking it decreases)

Advertisement
Wish the kid was a hurricane, but he is not so if he smokes or not, suspended or not, don't really matter. Hope he enjoys Arky.

Advertisement
I'd welcome AC to the U in a heart beat. He'd look great in Orange & Green.

Him being "released" would be welcome news in this house.

fu_ck Alex Collins
fu_ck his fat *** high school coach
fu_ck his fat *** college coach
fu_ck his Arkansas fans

he will learn soon enough that trusting your fat high school coach and fu_cking over your own mother will come back around...

Advertisement
is this a football board or what? Who gives a **** if it's going to be legal or should be legal, it's not legal now, so don't be in your feelings if players/people get caught and get in trouble. If and when it becomes legal, then cool. Tax it double and regulate it like tobacco/alcohol. Don't smoke and then drive. Keep that **** away from buildings and kids like a cigarette. Invest in some pizza shop or a Taco Bell. Profit. Now shut the **** up and let's talk about football.

Kid is a pot head. Always struck me as a pothead. Looked high in many pics and interviews, and even his twitter was "Buddah".

all this policing of smoking herb is a joke. Sean T was high daily and got better as a football player everyday on campus....

Would rather a kid getting high & chilling with his boys, than a kid getting drunk and starting problems.

And the truth will set you free.

Advertisement
Well.. if I woke up every morning and I was in Arkansas, I would DAMM SURE smote pot! The arm pit of America....

ya... real smart choice kid...

Kid is a pot head. Always struck me as a pothead. Looked high in many pics and interviews, and even his twitter was "Buddah".

all this policing of smoking herb is a joke. Sean T was high daily and got better as a football player everyday on campus....

Would rather a kid getting high & chilling with his boys, than a kid getting drunk and starting problems.

I find nothing wrong with this logic..rep achieved

Advertisement
is this a football board or what? Who gives a **** if it's going to be legal or should be legal, it's not legal now, so don't be in your feelings if players/people get caught and get in trouble. If and when it becomes legal, then cool. Tax it double and regulate it like tobacco/alcohol. Don't smoke and then drive. Keep that **** away from buildings and kids like a cigarette. Invest in some pizza shop or a Taco Bell. Profit. Now shut the **** up and let's talk about football.

check out this guy

If it is weed related, I am shocked a college kid would be smoking weed.

Should be legal and most the country is starting to realize this.

Slowly but surely, especially when other states start seeing the kind of tax revenue legalizing herb will bring in.

fu_ck Alex Collins
fu_ck his fat *** high school coach
fu_ck his fat *** college coach
fu_ck his Arkansas fans

he will learn soon enough that trusting your fat high school coach and fu_cking over your own mother will come back around...

Come on, tell us what you really feel.

Advertisement
Back