Collins Suspended. Arky Fans Remain Delusional Weirdos.

If it is weed related, I am shocked a college kid would be smoking weed.

Should be legal and most the country is starting to realize this.

While I do agree with this, that doesn't mean that doing so is a good choice for an athlete. These guys need maximum lung function, concentration, and cognitive performance to be at their best. If I'm giving a kid a full ride to be at his best, both on the field and in the classroom, I don't want him making choices that inhibit those things. JMO.

90% + of skill position players in the NFL say "hi"

Advertisement

While I do agree with this, that doesn't mean that doing so is a good choice for an athlete. These guys need maximum lung function, concentration, and cognitive performance to be at their best. If I'm giving a kid a full ride to be at his best, both on the field and in the classroom, I don't want him making choices that inhibit those things. JMO.

Maybe AC performs his "best" when he is high. Maybe he can play through pain when he is high, things might slow down for him, can just focus on football..........

I see your point, but it happens at every school, except maybe BYU and in the NFL and doesn't seem to make a difference. Now if he was a long distance runner or a endurance athlete, I might agree, but don't think it makes a difference in any of the big 4.

I see your point, but it happens at every school, except maybe BYU and in the NFL and doesn't seem to make a difference. Now if he was a long distance runner or a endurance athlete, I might agree, but don't think it makes a difference in any of the big 4.

It has obviously already severely impaired his cognitive reasoning. Dude is at Arkansas. Willingly. And now catching grief there. At Arkansas.

[video=youtube;yHxHqUJcpt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxHqUJcpt0[/video]

Advertisement
Kid is a pot head. Always struck me as a pothead. Looked high in many pics and interviews, and even his twitter was "Buddah".

all this policing of smoking herb is a joke. Sean T was high daily and got better as a football player everyday on campus....

Would rather a kid getting high & chilling with his boys, than a kid getting drunk and starting problems.

I'd rather not have either problem. That attitude alone is a horrible way to look at it and an awful comment to say to a young kid. There is always something worse which doesn't make the lesser better.

I also have a good buddy whose brother is a senior at Arky and he tweeted a couple weeks ago something about Collins and IHOP or a Waffle House. I guess he was upset people didn't know who he was. #Diva

That's between them and their employer, but perhaps those 90% would be better than they are if they made better choices.

Advertisement
Kid is a pot head. Always struck me as a pothead. Looked high in many pics and interviews, and even his twitter was "Buddah".

all this policing of smoking herb is a joke. Sean T was high daily and got better as a football player everyday on campus....

Would rather a kid getting high & chilling with his boys, than a kid getting drunk and starting problems.

I'd rather not have either problem. That attitude alone is a horrible way to look at it and an awful comment to say to a young kid. There is always something worse which doesn't make the lesser better.

and your hoity-toity attitude has no prospective...

Go smoke a joint, then comment on the subject.

Negative effects of smoking:

Reddening of the eyes
Increased appetite
Relaxed state

Negative effects of drinking:

Anger
Depression
Emotional instability
Slurred speech
Drowsiness
Vomiting
Diarrhea
Upset stomach
Headaches
Breathing difficulties
Distorted vision and hearing
Impaired judgment
Decreased perception and coordination
Unconsciousness
Anemia (loss of red blood cells)
Coma
Blackouts (memory lapses, where the drinker cannot remember events that occurred while under the influence)

I know it happens at most schools (and in the NFL), but I don't know that we can say it doesn't make a difference. Every player can improve their performance, whether they get high or not. Without knowing who does what, we don't know what level of improvement is possible. Anyway, I fully agree that it should be legalized, and adults should be allowed to make their own decisions, as long as they also accept any consequences.

Dude thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Its not about what you think should or should not be legal.

Until its legal you cant just ignore the law.

If they all got busted the night before a game and couldn't play would be happy then?

That sounds like a great position to be in.

Dude thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Its not about what you think should or should not be legal.

If they all got busted the night before a game and couldn't play would be happy then?

Do you speed?

Advertisement
Why even post this if your not going to be truthful?

I am actually an advocate of its legalization but your elimination of all the cons makes your argument weak at best.

and your hoity-toity attitude has no prospective...

Go smoke a joint, then comment on the subject.

Negative effects of smoking:

Reddening of the eyes
Increased appetite
Relaxed state

Negative effects of drinking:

Anger
Depression
Emotional instability
Slurred speech
Drowsiness
Vomiting
Diarrhea
Upset stomach
Headaches
Breathing difficulties
Distorted vision and hearing
Impaired judgment
Decreased perception and coordination
Unconsciousness
Anemia (loss of red blood cells)
Coma
Blackouts (memory lapses, where the drinker cannot remember events that occurred while under the influence)

See this is again a weak attempt at best.

Over 20 grams is a felony and would have our kids in jail when we are sitting at the stadium waiting to root for them.

so to you sitting in jail is the same as getting a traffic violation. Solid... not. FAIL!

And even under 20 usually gets compounded with other charges like paraphernalia, which will can get your on probation, up to a year and community service. if you get hit with it multiple times you will not be a productive member of the team and that's no doubt.

You cant sit here and act like its not illegal because it is. What you feel about the law is meaningless and that's why you cant justify easing up the school's penalties for it. If your kids are doing something that could land them in jail and not class, practice or in the game then why would you want the school to allow it?

Do you speed?

Advertisement
Are we even sure he just didn't get busted sneaking this Ms. Miyayo woman into the dorms? She's clearly well beyond the allowed age difference for visitors after 10pm.

Lol I smoke weed all day it doesent impair **** once you're used to it I'm better at basketball high I never used to smoke before football though the game is to physical to be stoned.

Advertisement
Back