Collins Suspended. Arky Fans Remain Delusional Weirdos.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
@TomMurphyADG: Bielema says RB Alex Collins has been "removed from the team" for a week. Nothing FB related. No lifting, engaged in medical/academic

Advertisement
Here's some follow-up since the initial comment didn't specifically say suspension:

@TomMurphyADG: Bielema on the Alex Collins suspension: "Alex will be out this week, see how he handles this week and get ourselves moving forward."

If I'm Collins I ask to serve the suspension out of state at home...indefinitely. Then again, if I'm Collins I don't go to Arky no matter how many cheeseburgers Bielema promised my hs corch.

Advertisement
Kid is a pot head. Always struck me as a pothead. Looked high in many pics and interviews, and even his twitter was "Buddah".

Advertisement
Kid is a pot head. Always struck me as a pothead. Looked high in many pics and interviews, and even his twitter was "Buddah".

all this policing of smoking herb is a joke. Sean T was high daily and got better as a football player everyday on campus....

Would rather a kid getting high & chilling with his boys, than a kid getting drunk and starting problems.

I think we're jumping to conclusions assuming this was weed related. We need to be more careful with the assumptions. I mean this is the SEC. If he got a week in the offseason he more than likely beat up a senior citizen or punched a nun prior to robbing a Piggly Wiggly.

If it is weed related, I am shocked a college kid would be smoking weed.

Should be legal and most the country is starting to realize this.

Advertisement
Seems like Collins' predicted downward spiral has begun.

Strange kid.....could be next Ricky Williams.

Yikes, suspended a week and we'll see how he handles it . . . sounds like he got snagged eating an extra brownie.

Advertisement
I still get the doughnuts I was promised, right?

288.jpg

If it is weed related, I am shocked a college kid would be smoking weed.

Should be legal and most the country is starting to realize this.

While I do agree with this, that doesn't mean that doing so is a good choice for an athlete. These guys need maximum lung function, concentration, and cognitive performance to be at their best. If I'm giving a kid a full ride to be at his best, both on the field and in the classroom, I don't want him making choices that inhibit those things. JMO.

Advertisement
Back