Collins Decommits

He was dropped, staff hasn't spoken with him in months.

Big red flags with his work ethic & lack of motor made him expendable.
Others were saying you would not comment on the TL thread until you get back from work at 10 pm, LOL. Thank you for all of your info and comments.

Advertisement
Idk if Smith is interested or not but how much y’all want to bet he was saying this same dumb shït about Taylor and Williams too?
It’s a Louisiana dude who’s the number one player in the country.
Taylor is from down here and Jw grew up a cane fan and was at multiple games cheering us on like a mad man.
So while the re are similarities the 2 scenarios not the same.

Advertisement
I said back in July Collins wasn't gonna be in this class, I've been saying for months there were red flags with his ability & work ethic. He basically got moved to OG this year because he put on a bunch of weight in the offseason & was out of shape.

He has raw talent, but there's too many question marks to justify taking him in a year where spots are limited.
You think another DL player fills his spot, or are we going to use it for a different position?

I said back in July Collins wasn't gonna be in this class, I've been saying for months there were red flags with his ability & work ethic. He basically got moved to OG this year because he put on a bunch of weight in the offseason & was out of shape.

He has raw talent, but there's too many question marks to justify taking him in a year where spots are limited.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this kid has already peaked. He looked to me like an FCS player.

ED305BDD-4C2F-4979-89EF-913DA3F7C9F1.gif

Advertisement
quick question: If Collins is higher rated then Hayes, why are we dropping Collins and not Hayes? Is it bc Hayes is from a feeder school in Chaminade?
Nah. It's because Collins is only rated higher because he has better size than Hayes. And Collins has what is in my opinion the most dangerous bad trait for interior lineman: he very clearly takes plays off.

Advertisement
Nah. It's because Collins is only rated higher because he has better size than Hayes. And Collins has what is in my opinion the most dangerous bad trait for interior lineman: he very clearly takes plays off.
collins would get dropped if we needed the scholly because he is considreed lazy so haye gets the nod. this might be a good thing. could mean we have someone lined up

Advertisement
It's always happy hour when we lose a recruit around here. Trying to remember the last time we lost a long time verbal and people were ****ed off about it.

Advertisement
Back