Collins Decommits

You would. He woulda been a great fit there. Already in SC, so the inroads in the area have already been made. Plus, by all accounts, Chadwell can coach his *** off. So yeah, but then again, Gamecocks gonna Gamecock. As for Harbaugh, he's a ******' loon but he ain't stupid. He's a Lame Duck and although he's a Michigan Man, he's not gonna hire his eventual replacement. I don't think he'll do the BoT's job for them...
Gamecocks gonna Gamecock lmbo!

Side note: I'm really wondering what's up with Freeze not taking the Auburn job, he must be holding out for THE JOB.....which I cannot help but to think is one of the domino jobs that come available when Saban retires/Dabo takes Bama HC job thus leaving Clemson as THE JOB that Freeze ultimately waiting it out to land.

Advertisement
I'm guessing kid had bad staff evals and was lazy based on what LCE has posted I believe. Makes sense
Savion is an athletic freak, based on testing numbers & size he should be a better prospect than LT....the problem is that he plays with NO FIRE & his technique is shoddy, also he was out of shape most of the last year. If he can get motivated & gets under the right coaching he can get drafted top 5, he's that naturally talented.

Side note: I'm really wondering what's up with Freeze not taking the Auburn job, he must be holding out for THE JOB.....which I cannot help but to think is one of the domino jobs that come available when Saban retires/Dabo takes Bama HC job thus leaving Clemson as THE JOB that Freeze ultimately waiting it out to land.
He never got offered the Auburn job and I highly doubt he gets the Clemson job ever.

Clemson will take whoever they want when Dabo leaves. The only program dumb enough to deal with the PR nightmare hiring him would create is Tennessee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back