Collins Decommits

Advertisement
I’m glad Savion is gone, he’s D-II maybe.
A beast that D-I would play over him would have a very enjoyable stat filled game.

Mentally weak to use all his tools

Rutgers or Nebraska possibly but both have higher prospects, FIU/Charlotte/Coastal Carolina/Jackson State/JUCO as a worst case scenario

Advertisement
Ehhhh, this is the mecca of high school football talent, they kinda HAVE to recruit here. Louisville has had more Florida kids leave & they still recruit here lol

Frost at the Nebraska signing day presser said that they needed to do a better job at bringing kids who were “cultural” fits to what they building at Nebraska.

They signed one kid from Florida (Naples)

check out the write up about him. “Culture Keeper” lol

Advertisement
Nebraska won NCs recruiting TX & Northern Cali. Not here...

A lot of Jersey guys too (the Peter Brothers, Mike Rozier, Irving Fryar).

Only Floridian that comes to mind was Tommie Frazier, but he was from Bradenton not south florida.

He needs to find a different kind of hungry. Hopefully this process motivates him and he’s better for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. They're gonna really put a strain on the recruiting efforts of the UCF's & FIU's of the world. That Caldwell dude is a ******' coach...

Edit: Chadwell, my bad y'all...
You would think that South Carolina would've tried to get him. I watched the Liberty/Coastal Carolina game and we all know Freeze can coach but the Coastal Carolina team is a solid solid squad long as that coach sticks around. Another year like 2020 and he'll be Offensive Coordinator Power 5 bound for sure at the very least.

If I'm someone like Michigan HC Jim Harbaugh, I'm pulling all shots to get this guy and his QB to Ann Arbor....might would save his job as it seems Michigan brass is giving him 1 more year to figure it out

You would think that South Carolina would've tried to get him. I watched the Liberty/Coastal Carolina game and we all know Freeze can coach but the Coastal Carolina team is a solid solid squad long as that coach sticks around. Another year like 2020 and he'll be Offensive Coordinator Power 5 bound for sure at the very least.

If I'm someone like Michigan HC Jim Harbaugh, I'm pulling all shots to get this guy and his QB to Ann Arbor....might would save his job as it seems Michigan brass is giving him 1 more year to figure it out
You would. He woulda been a great fit there. Already in SC, so the inroads in the area have already been made. Plus, by all accounts, Chadwell can coach his *** off. So yeah, but then again, Gamecocks gonna Gamecock. As for Harbaugh, he's a ******' loon but he ain't stupid. He's a Lame Duck and although he's a Michigan Man, he's not gonna hire his eventual replacement. I don't think he'll do the BoT's job for them...

Advertisement
Back