College Football Opt out should start happening soon

Advertisement
Oh so some of y'all think these college-athletes should risk their health and opportunity ro provide for their family in exchange for your entertainment? :bobross: These kids don't give a d*mn about how y'all feel LOL.

Sewell & Lawerence have done enough to solidify being taken 1 & 2. I think Greg has a couple of things to iron out.

Advertisement
Oh so some of y'all think these college-athletes should risk their health and opportunity ro provide for their family in exchange for your entertainment? :bobross: These kids don't give a d*mn about how y'all feel LOL.

Sewell & Lawerence have done enough to solidify being taken 1 & 2. I think Greg has a couple of things to iron out.
Stay woke...

excuse me for relating to the struggle. We can just agree to disagree. I’d rather be fake emphatic than m.. well you.. I bet it sucks to be you
Yep if it makes you feel better.
Struggle. Ok this joke is excellent. Ill leave you on stage to continue making a mockery of yourself...

Advertisement
Yep if it makes you feel better.
Struggle. Ok this joke is excellent. Ill leave you on stage to continue making a mockery of yourself...
Lol peace king, if me wanting the kid to be a millionaire is making a mockery of myself ill open a ****** circus.

Advertisement
I can see a lot of players opting out...however I don't see how opting out and "training for the NFL draft" helps anyone. There are maybe 5 players that could not play and see their stock stay roughly the same.

If you're not one of those few players, you're certainly opting to taking at least 75 cents on the dollar for opting out or less.

If so many guys want to opt out, then why would anyone ever bother staying after 2 seasons? You don't need COVID to opt out. You can opt out whenever you want. Just play 2 seasons then put yourself on ice. They could have done that before COVID.

LSU had at least 3 guys go in the first round in 2020 that wouldn't have been drafted before the 5th round had they opted out last year. You guys have been warped by the awful decisions our players at UM typically make leaving early.
We had 3 guys last year that tried this approach (Bandy, Garvin, and Thomas). Dog it in year 3 and hope for a miracle come Draft Day.

Advertisement
Opting out should be a massive red flag because it's a sign the kid doesn't like football. Interview the guys who opt out. I bet they aren't quarantining in mom's basement. They're probably hanging out and doing their thing off the field like any other college kid. So, if they're not quarantining, then they're not really scared of COVID. They'd just be opting out because they don't care about football, and I wouldn't draft that kind of guy.

Wish I could opt out of commitments because of a disease that will have zero impact on me while I have access to daily tests, nutrition and physicians. Oh, and still get my schollie picked up or my livelihood retained. Doesn’t work like that for all those people bagging your groceries at Publix or anyone that has had to report to work every day since March. Tell me again who is entitled?

Pu$$yes are those who wont go to battle with his teammates.
they will catch the virus regardless playing or not
bet none all my canes will be such a pu$$y

Advertisement
Back