College Football Opt out should start happening soon

Advertisement
How about put on for your boys and your team and not be a wuss and bail out on them?
That’s immature talk. He’d be a “wuss” if he skipped this season? No, he’d be smart to do that. The mature, methodical, wise decision is to do what’s best for him and his family. And from a pure business point of view, Rousseau should probably skip this year. I want him to play, as do all the fans but the risk probably outweighs the reward if we are being honest. Taking care of himself and his family should come before anything else.

That’s immature talk. He’d be a “wuss” if he skipped this season? No, he’d be smart to do that. The mature, methodical, wise decision is to do what’s best for him and his family. And from a pure business point of view, Rousseau should probably skip this year. I want him to play, as do all the fans but the risk probably outweighs the reward if we are being honest. Taking care of himself and his family should come before anything else.
Thanks for sharing......
:tyler:

Advertisement
Another Twitter moron spreading dopey opinions as fact. There will not be "significant" opt out. It'll probably be around 1% if that.
Disagree. For players who are already among the more highly regarded in this draft class, there are several reasons to NOT play -- serious injury is always possible, and you could drop in scouts' estimation just as easily as move up The virus basically gives players an acceptable rationale for not playing. No one is going to call a player a malingerer, or question competitiveness, in this climate.

Advertisement
What DE in college football has a lot of film? I don’t get the GR15 needs more film argument. Chase is not in this years draft
he'd be a top 10 pick for sure if no football is played this year. If there is though & he opts out, he is likely to get jumped on the board by other players & teams won't like the fact that he "quit on his team". like others alluded to it, would still likely be a 1st round pick, but will leave a lot of $ on the table if he'd fall from top 5 to mid/late 1st round

Advertisement
Disagree. For players who are already among the more highly regarded in this draft class, there are several reasons to NOT play -- serious injury is always possible, and you could drop in scouts' estimation just as easily as move up The virus basically gives players an acceptable rationale for not playing. No one is going to call a player a malingerer, or question competitiveness, in this climate.

I will

Advertisement
I’m handsome, cute is for puppies. Sometimes you have to make the best move for you. If y’all are a team the team will understand that.
Cute it is then.
They're opinions for everything you have yours i have mine. Ill stick to the it's selfish point of view.

Advertisement
Back