College Football Hall of Fame

Advertisement
Sure any time, Einstein.
Wrong on Coker by the way...

Can you actually read words?

I said Coker was fired. True. I did not say he didn't coach the game. True. I did say that Kap was redshirted. True. AND that Kap did not play in the game. True.

Maybe someday you'll learn how to do this.

Can you actually read words?

I said Coker was fired. True. I did not say he didn't coach the game. True. I did say that Kap was redshirted. True. AND that Kap did not play in the game. True.

Maybe someday you'll learn how to do this.
Thanks for sharing.....

Unlike you, I can acknowledge areas in which people know more than I do.

You are the undisputed king of appropriations.

Happy?
Among many areas vs the likes of you?

yes.

Know your role blow fish.

nC30bN4yizgek.gif

You come on here and try to demean and "intellectually bully" anyone who doesn't fit your re-progressive outlook.

Zbrod is a good poster and his crime to you, and others like you, was he offered an opinion or take that doesn't fit your worldview.

He then added to his crime after you and others went all pollo loco on his points, education, blah blah blah.

He might be too nice, but I'm not.

Now go a report me to buddy buddy Inday...standard.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's pretty pathetic when a three-man squad of right-wing apologists chooses to attack a Miami fan for making a College Football Hall of Fame joke, just so they can unload their inferiority issues and thread-jack.

Funny stuff.

Let's get back to mocking the CF-HOF for their decades worth of snubbing Miami coaches and players.

I won appellate cases that were reported.

Please tell us about your "lead or sole attorney and won actual litigation" experience.

Yeah, that would be zero-point-zero.
So impressive.

Golf clap.

I never claimed to be an attorney.

Guess what? That makes my calling you on your garbage even more embarrassing...

for you.

better report me.

It's pretty pathetic when a three-man squad of right-wing apologists chooses to attack a Miami fan for making a College Football Hall of Fame joke, just so they can unload their inferiority issues and thread-jack.

Funny stuff.

Let's get back to mocking the CF-HOF for their decades worth of snubbing Miami coaches and players.
Equal to your band of merry men. Stop derailing the thread and go start a pm chat with your butt buddies and pandering mods...
You're mopped up constantly.

Among many areas vs the likes of you?

yes.

Know your role blow fish.

You come on here and try to demean and "intellectually bully" anyone who doesn't fit your re-progressive outlook.

Zbrod is a good poster and his crime to you, and others like you, was he offered an opinion or take that doesn't fit your worldview.

He then added to his crime after you and others went all pollo loco on his points, education, blah blah blah.

He might be too nice, but I'm not.

Now go a report me to buddy buddy Inday...standard.

Oh, so now you have to cape for zbrod?

I have no problems with zbrod personally, but it's probably not a good idea to (a) acknowledge that it is his ultimate goal to go to law school, and (b) lecture other people with legal degrees on issues such as double jeopardy.

zbrod will learn. You won't.

For the record, you can go back and look, I didn't go nuts on zbrod. And I don't know, nor have I ever met, Inday.

But continue to spew your delusions.

Advertisement

Funny stuff.

Curious.

Who are these three posters you speak of?

Asking for a friend.

Equal to your band of merry men. Stop derailing the thread and go start a pm chat with your butt buddies and pandering mods...
You're mopped up constantly.

The thread is right there for you to re-read.

I made jokes. You derailed the thread by going after me, and then your cape buddy, Empirical, jumped in too.

You two dipsh!tes are relitigating your grudges from three threads ago.

I have no problems with zbrod personally, but it's probably not a good idea to (a) acknowledge that it is his ultimate goal to go to law school, and (b) lecture other people with legal degrees on issues such as double jeopardy.

For the record, you can go back and look, I didn't go nuts on zbrod. And I don't know, nor have I ever met, Inday.

what will he learn exactly?

this should be awesome.

Thread jack. Lmao. Typical attorney. Talking **** for the sake of talking ****.
My sides hurt from laughing.
Like I said good luck to the cfbhof despite being Cane haters...

Advertisement
The thread is right there for you to re-read.

I made jokes. You derailed the thread by going after me, and then your cape buddy, Empirical, jumped in too.

You two dipsh!tes are relitigating your grudges from three threads ago.
Stop. I'm going to have my ribs strained from laughing.

Advertisement

continue to obfuscate.

look it up.

Clearly the dipsh!tes have won the day.

No more jokes about the CF-HOF or Chick Fila or snubbing Miami players and coaches.

So good to see that geniuses like Empirical and 1Luv are regulating the board for our benefit.

Advertisement
Back