College Football Hall of Fame

Another thread destroyed
All deaths are tragic.

And for the document of record, no statistically appreciable number of ANYONE healthy under what, 45, has succumbed to COVID 19.

You never tire of being proven wrong.

Consistency. I love it.
If you generalize enough everything fits. Like the cfbhof being at fault for having money

Advertisement
All deaths are tragic.

And for the document of record, no statistically appreciable number of ANYONE healthy under what, 45, has succumbed to COVID 19.

You never tire of being proven wrong.

Consistency. I love it.

Hilarious. Now you have changed your BS to "no statistically appreciable number". Earlier, you were yapping about "zero", "not even one".

You never cease to demonstrate your fraudulence.

Hilarious. Now you have changed your BS to "no statistically appreciable number". Earlier, you were yapping about "zero", "not even one".

You never cease to demonstrate your fraudulence.
Wrong.

You are so very wrong. produce a single quote, in the full context, where I stated that.

We'll wait.

Tick tock.

Wrong.

You are so very wrong. produce a single quote, in the full context, where I stated that.

We'll wait.

Tick tock.
So much make believe stuff has been posted or used as a defense that it will be extremely difficult to produce relevant proof...

Advertisement
So much make believe stuff has been posted or used as a defense that it will be extremely difficult to produce relevant proof...

Not extremely difficult.

Impossible.

Even if he doctors it.

Bring it.

This cat has taken so many Ls today, he's made the French Army look formidable.

I M P R E S S I V E.

Well...I for one am glad it happened.

Obviously, the College Football Hall Of Fame was partly responsible for the death of George Floyd.

And all of these small stores that are being looted and burned, glad its happening because of their role in George Floyd's death.

I am happy these protestors/rioters are focusing their attention on these people instead of political offices or police stations, who had nothing to do with this whatsoever.

Not extremely difficult.

Impossible.

Even if he doctors it.

Bring it.

This cat has taken so many Ls today, he's made the French Army look formidable.

I M P R E S S I V E.
manualforspeed_tourdefrance2015_stage13-60.gif

Obviously, the College Football Hall Of Fame was partly responsible for the death of George Floyd.

And all of these small stores that are being looted and burned, glad its happening because of their role in George Floyd's death.

I am happy these protestors/rioters are focusing their attention on these people instead of political offices or police stations, who had nothing to do with this whatsoever.
You're a man of integrity...

Advertisement
Wrong.

We'll wait.

Tick tock.

I realize all the Covid threads have been disappeared.

You are one lucky guy, you don't have to be confronted with the crazy stuff you said previously.

You know you said it. You even started to defend yourself with the "no statistically appreciable number", because you knew your starting point in the prior threads was "zero".

Advertisement

Lets not be rational. These people just need a reason to act stupid.

Advertisement
Hey Mr. MENSA,
You were the one who stated that "fortunately they did not get any memorabilia" when the 1st post clearly stated the CF-HOF was looted in Atlanta.
So we are talking about the building in downtown Atlanta.
And as I mentioned UM was well represented.
Talk about shooting off your ignorant mouth.
It might have been just the gift shop. The report I saw was vague and it only showed the destruction in the gift shop.

I realize all the Covid threads have been disappeared.

You are one lucky guy, you don't have to be confronted with the crazy stuff you said previously.

You know you said it. You even started to defend yourself with the "no statistically appreciable number", because you knew your starting point in the prior threads was "zero".

l1J9HmcbnDf3NWKBO.gif

👆👆👆

You exhibit, again and again, the classic trait of "If I just keep saying it over and over, eventually it will be true!".

Por examplo (I'm paraphrasing)..."I'm a competent attorney who has won very, very, VERY big cases, I'm so smart and accomplished, look at meeee everyone!!!"

You go get'em!!!!

How is all that death rate prognostication you engaged in working out?

Asking for a few hundred million friends.

😀

Next time you talk about NYSOM, put some cot dam respect in your mouth.
He believes we are one in the same cat. Ben and OC3 too...his list is long.

As long as list of his Ls. 👇👇

F0QWePzwQRewM.gif

True Story: we actually unfurled the scrolls from one room, down the hall, and into the Great Chamber to read it all in a single sitting.

Exhausting as well s comical.

Advertisement
Back