College Football Hall of Fame

Advertisement
George Soros never misses a good opportunity to tear this country apart.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I was supposed to be in Atlanta from yesterday to Tuesday. Cancelled due to the virus a month ago.

sad that mr. floyd's death is overshadowed by the destruction of these communities. gov. of st. paul just said that all the arrests they made were from out of state people starting the agitation.obviously there needs to be big changes with the actions of police in this country .i don't know anyone that wants their own community and relatives business destroyed.seems like an organized operation to destabalise our country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the things destroyed are Knute Rockney's hat, tom Osborne's headset, Bosworth's jersey, G. Stalling's polo, Joe Pa's glasses, L. Holtz's cap, and J. Tressell's sweater vest. I'm completely ok with the outcome...

sad that mr. floyd's death is overshadowed by the destruction of these communities. gov. of st. paul just said that all the arrests they made were from out of state people starting the agitation.obviously there needs to be big changes with the actions of police in this country .i don't know anyone that wants their own community and relatives business destroyed.seems like an organized operation to destabalise our country.

Source?

You can't help, but to laugh at those looters. Imagine being some broke, piece of trash taking advantage of a terrible situation? I guess I can't. I hav e too much pride to be a bottom dweller.
Consumers will never understand a Producer's mentality....

Advertisement
Back