College Football Hall of Fame

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fortunately, they got no memorabilia related to Miami, due to the CF-HOF snubbing Miami players for decades.
Ahem, 2 points to make.
1. I have been to the CF-HOF, upon entering you're asked what team would you like to focus on. Of course I said UM, you're then given a code as you can dial up the team you wish to focus on. I saw many entries for the great UM players of the past so there wasn't any bias as you would claim.
2. Decades ???? It's only been around since 2009.

what's even worse is the destruction of small businesses, many owned by members of the local community, who will have great difficulty in rebuilding.
Unfortunately your statement is not narrow sided enough for some folk....

If cfbhof is a well run outfit. They should have adequate insurance. This is a minor setback. **** happens. You get back up and keep moving forward...

Advertisement
Advertisement
The college football hall of fame wasn't destroyed by looters. It turns out the building had heart disease and high cholesterol. That's what really destroyed it.
A better analogy would have been to say it suffer from breakable glass and merchandise that wasn't secured. The looters were just aggravating a pre-existing condition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back