College Football Hall of Fame

Advertisement
I think that black cop just got his building set on fire. What's your point?
The point is he's expressing his opinion. You take it for what you want. Real question is are you willing to travel to the cfbhof and pay your entrance in support of civility?

😘 oh irrelevant one. Your head is already on my wall. Stick to the topic. I now ask you. Can you collect enough coins in front of the bodega to pay your way into the cfbhof in support of civility? Or just downvote and run like always?

The point is he's expressing his opinion. You take it for what you want. Real question is are you willing to travel to the cfbhof and pay your entrance in support of civility?

His point was that there wouldnt be this reaction if he wasn't black, and his opinion is something I'm challenging. That's like me saying that Americans wouldnt react to Kaep like they did if he was white. Are you willing to stand by Kaep to support his freedom of speech?

His point was that there wouldnt be this reaction if he wasn't black, and his opinion is something I'm challenging. That's like me saying that Americans wouldnt react to Kaep like they did if he was white. Are you willing to stand by Kaep to support his freedom of speech?
Kaep can do what he wants. That's why he's in his situation. I could care less...

Advertisement
Btw. Kap in real life social interaction is a duck...
Had a table next to him at a club. I saw everything i had to see.
Is that sand bag tosser even in the cfbhof?

Advertisement
The thread is about cfbhof so you're on the wrong thread. Try the pj fleck one...

I think you may be confused sir. You literally just asked me In this very thread if I would "travel and pay my entrance to cfbhof to show my support of civility".

I think Coker has a plaque in the cfbhof for whooping Nevada in the Smurf turf bowl. Nevada had some sand bag tossing qb that night.....

Now your flip flopping in the name of intelligence. Cfbhof has been looted and yes they do have more money than you. That doesn't make them evil. Just makes you broke...

So now im broke because I dont care to support or show sympathy for a wealthy business that lost less than a fraction of their product? I'd suggest you go back and read what we're actually arguing about because I think you must have me confused with someone else.

You asked if I cared to support the cfbhof, I asked if you cared to support a peaceful protest.

Advertisement
So now im broke because I dont care to support or show sympathy for a wealthy business that lost less than a fraction of their product? I'd suggest you go back and read what we're actually arguing about because I think you must have me confused with someone else.

You asked if I cared to support the cfbhof, I asked if you cared to support a peaceful protest.
Thanks for sharing....

Now back to the topic. Would an increase in admission occur in order to hire armed guards for the future protection of the cfbhof?

Advertisement
Ahem, 2 points to make.
1. I have been to the CF-HOF, upon entering you're asked what team would you like to focus on. Of course I said UM, you're then given a code as you can dial up the team you wish to focus on. I saw many entries for the great UM players of the past so there wasn't any bias as you would claim.
2. Decades ???? It's only been around since 2009.

Hey, dum-dum...there is a difference between a BUILDING and, you know, the ACTUAL College Football Hall of Fame.

"The National Football Foundation (NFF) founded the Hall in 1951 to immortalize the players and coaches of college football."

Perhaps next time, prior to shooting off your ignorant mouth, you could do just ONE Google search.

I started at UM in 1986. I know very well how much the CF-HOF has snubbed Miami players and coaches over the DECADES. So sit down, and take your tickets stubs from your visit to the CF-HOF and stuff them in your ******.

Advertisement
Back