Coley "Thoroughly" Enjoys Visit

Don't ever want to hear about how great Al recruits if he loses Cooper and Coley in consecutive years. Coley is an absolute must get. You can't keep letting top shelf talent from your own backyard get away.

Hol up...so Cooper and Coley nullify Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Kevin Olsen, and Artie Burns? Uh I think not

Advertisement
Don't ever want to hear about how great Al recruits if he loses Cooper and Coley in consecutive years. Coley is an absolute must get. You can't keep letting top shelf talent from your own backyard get away.

Hol up...so Cooper and Coley nullify Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Kevin Olsen, and Artie Burns? Uh I think not

Is that a real comment?

Olsen is from New Jersey though dude.

Agree with your point though.

Is that a real comment?

Yeah Olsen is from Jersey I know. I'm saying that Olsen and co. Are an illustration of Al's recruiting prowess. You can't judge Al as a recruiter based on two freakin kids.

Advertisement

Is that a real comment?

Yeah Olsen is from Jersey I know. I'm saying that Olsen and co. Are an illustration of Al's recruiting prowess. You can't judge Al as a recruiter based on two freakin kids.

I meant the guy you quoted.

See your point, but Artie Burns isn't here yet and Olsen is from Jersey. I will give you Bush and Howard though.

However, if most can't see it yet, then I'll help you. Al Golden is recruiting as if he's not putting all his eggs in the South Florida basket. Sure, there are nice prospects in S.Fla and we need to put a fence around the area, but he's also equally involved in other Florida areas and other states. He seems to like the Tampa, New Jersey, Georgia, and the Virginia areas just as equally as South Florida.

See your point, but Artie Burns isn't here yet and Olsen is from Jersey. I will give you Bush and Howard though.

However, if most can't see it yet, then I'll help you. Al Golden is recruiting as if he's not putting all his eggs in the South Florida basket. Sure, there are nice prospects in S.Fla and we need to put a fence around the area, but he's also equally involved in other Florida areas and other states. He seems to like the Tampa, New Jersey, Georgia, and the Virginia areas just as equally as South Florida.

I don't think he likes the other areas "equally", but he certainly understands the value of having a strong presence in these areas. The "A" recruits in Virginia may not be on the level of the "A" level guys in SF, but they may be better than the B or C guys if the A SF guy has some issues. Good to have a backup in these areas

Amari Cooper, Leonard Williams, Dante Fowler, and Stefon Diggs from last year are now freshman all americans. Those were all in state kids, or, in Diggs' case, he was high on Miami early on but cooled.

Is that a real comment?

Advertisement
Amari Cooper, Leonard Williams, Dante Fowler, and Stefon Diggs from last year are now freshman all americans. Those were all in state kids, or, in Diggs' case, he was high on Miami early on but cooled.

Is that a real comment?

Williams and Fowler aren't area kids. If anything criticize UF and FSU for those

Is that a real comment?

Diggs is from Maryland.

Leonard Williams is from Daytona, more like UF's backyard. Also, hard to blame him for wanting to go a team that was a favorite to win the national championship.
Don't remember much about Dante Fowler, but dude is from Tampa area. Hardly our backyard. Pretty equal for UF, FSU, and Miami.
Amari Cooper just wanted to leave, and had a chance to start for the current national champion. Hard to argue with that.

Can't get everyone in south Florida.

Last edited:
CaneSuger I really hope u are trolling with some of the stuff you are posting.

Please google images of the state of Florida and specifically the tri-counties....memorize it, live it, learn it, and stop posting this nonsense.

It's really the perfect storm for Coley to come

Best QB returning on his list
Best OC on his list
Best WR coach on his list
His HS Coach is a cane
There is PT available for him at the X
He's got a bunch of friends and guys that he's familiar with on this team.

I really don't get why he would go elsewhere.

Advertisement
Getting Stacy Coley would be a monster get!! Coley, Dorset, AJL, **** the future looks good

Advertisement
It's really the perfect storm for Coley to come

Best QB returning on his list
Best OC on his list
Best WR coach on his list
His HS Coach is a cane
There is PT available for him at the X
He's got a bunch of friends and guys that he's familiar with on this team.

I really don't get why he would go elsewhere.

I agree withou but there other stuff on their minds
1. They may want to go to a program that is more relevant in the current college football world
2. They may actually want to play for loyal fans in a wild college atmosphere
3. The whole sanctions ordeal

Smells like a Nole.

Advertisement
Back