CODY BROWN is not hurt

Advertisement
I have to disagree completely. You can see Chaney is the goods. Just going to have to wait to see him show out now.
Potential and results are 2 different things

Dude is always hurt

As of right now… Chaney is looking like a
“what could have been” type of player

& I’m a huge Chaney fan

At the end of the day it’s all about results

Advertisement
False information
Y’all getting hyped up again only to watch Cam Harris take 90% of the snaps and do nothing. Talented players don’t get much PT here.
Cam is always healthy and he isn’t Suspended so of course he is going to get almost all the reps

Maybe if king decides to pull the ball sometimes and run… and throw the ball deep sometimes the run game will open up

I use to blame cam but king is looking like a mess this yr for a 24 yr old 6th yr sr… dude is older then 8 NFL starting QB’s… let that sink in

I need Garcia in the game ASAP… when perry came in the bowl game vs OK state the offense opened up

Manny wanted king. Rhett wanted perry

Cam is always healthy and he isn’t Suspended so of course he is going to get almost all the reps

Maybe if king decides to pull the ball sometimes and run… and throw the ball deep sometimes the run game will open up

I use to blame cam but king is looking like a mess this yr for a 24 yr old 6th yr sr… dude is older then 8 NFL starting QB’s… let that sink in

I need Garcia in the game ASAP… when perry came in the bowl game vs OK state the offense opened up

You have proof of that or are you just making it up.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Rhett wanted Perry?

The legend of Chaney has spun out of control for a kid who averages 4.6 ypc with a long run of 33 yards for his career. Nice player but we didn't lose Bo Jackson.
Well he was gon be our Bo Jackson if he had stayed healthy! There will be no Chaney slander on here 😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Great insight.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I wont get hyped about freshman until these freshman actually start playing.

We have two five star players riding the bench with Gurvan Hall and Jordan Miller starting ahead of them.

Its the same case here. Diaz already said, its Harris time to shine. People on social media suggested Brashard could see some snaps, lol

Advertisement
Back