CODY BROWN is not hurt

Advertisement
the logic of "the tide goes to the upperclassman" is stupid. it made carr in michigan look weird when he wouldnt let brady play, only to replace him with a talented but raw drew henson because of booster pressure.

play the best players, period.

its Not all about running the ball...we no that right...the runningbacks have to also do a better job of blocking and helping the QB...our blocking izz horrible...OL and RBs...is it the coaching or the players...Hmmmm...we llok like were still N practice on game day...missing tackles cant block...The ENd

Advertisement
It’s a every year thing. It’s a big difference between Tennessee HS fb and being bigger and faster..then u get to college and are going against ppl as big, or bigger..as fast or faster..this isn’t madden or NCAA
Brown was committed to Tenn, but played HS ball at Parkview in Gwinnett County, GA. Gwinnett is probably in the top 5 for most talent rich counties in the country. Obviously there's still a big jump to CFB, but Brown has played against some good talent already. Hopefully he can contribute immediately because we need him.

Breakaway speed is the most overrated back ability. You need the burst to get through the hole, and some wiggle to get out of tackles. Much rather have the RB caught from behind 40 yards down field than stuffed after a one yard gain.
I agree. I liked Brown's hs tape. Great vision, balance, and he's the physical type of back who will run guys over.

Advertisement
So what about Thad? Is Brown that much ahead in the depth chart.
Recall some posters mentioning he had some issues adapting to the college regimen. Whether that means he showed up out of shape, wasn't putting in the work or just needs more time to catch up to the speed of the game, IDK. I do remember it being mentioned during Summer.

So he had 1 yard in the other three carries, besides I'm talking about season stats.
Show me a game where they gave him 20 carries. That's what you ideally want out of a lead back is 20-25 carries. Do you know what this kid could do with 20-25 carries. He needs to get healthy and come back and prove himself is what you're saying and I get it but to be honest they really haven't given him the chance yet.

Advertisement
Internally, they say Cody is that dude. Also internally, Thad is a bit of a JAG, but hope he just needs some time to acclimate to college.
I mean not many guys can play RB at 5'10 240lbs. You would have to be a freak of nature. I know during his recruiting there were rumblings that he wanted to go to a team to play right away and not sit/RS and thats why he was flirting with FSU....well, this was his chance and it seems like he is blowing it. Amazing how life gives you what you want but then you are not ready to receive it.

Advertisement
So what about Thad? Is Brown that much ahead in the depth chart.

The early reports on Thad have been less than stellar.
Let's just say there have been some maturity issues.
Not totally uncommon, and hopefully the young man learns his lesson, takes this all more seriously, and seizes the unexpected opportunity that's been presented to him this season.

Cam is always healthy and he isn’t Suspended so of course he is going to get almost all the reps

Maybe if king decides to pull the ball sometimes and run… and throw the ball deep sometimes the run game will open up

I use to blame cam but king is looking like a mess this yr for a 24 yr old 6th yr sr… dude is older then 8 NFL starting QB’s… let that sink in

I need Garcia in the game ASAP… when perry came in the bowl game vs OK state the offense opened up

Manny wanted king. Rhett wanted perry

You have proof of that or are you just making it up.

I'm curious about this one, too, @mikemike. If that's just your opinion, clarify that it is just your opinion. If you know this to be a fact, please provide some explanation. Otherwise, this is how BS rumors get started and recirculated ad nauseam.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Y’all getting hyped up again only to watch Cam Harris take 90% of the snaps and do nothing. Talented players don’t get much PT here.
Sit cam *** down please tired of the dives up the middle we need creative rb’s that makes the right decision when hitting the hole

I'm curious about this one, too, @mikemike. If that's just your opinion, clarify that it is just your opinion. If you know this to be a fact, please provide some explanation. Otherwise, this is how BS rumors get started and recirculated ad nauseam.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Narrator: He made that up.

Advertisement
Back