CODY BROWN is not hurt

Everyone loves to hate on Harris but he leads the team in ypc and is a good blocker.
Chaney has looked good but not great. And bad in the blocking department and is now hurt.

This is a harsh truth people have a hard time dealing with.

People were pumping up Cam for years to be more than what he ever was. Now the pendulum has swung too far the other way and people are hating on him too much.

Chaney is getting the same treatment Cam used to get - getting pumped up too much and people aren't paying attention to the actual results. And I loved Chaney coming into last year thinking he might be a Lamar Miller type talent, but I lowered my expectations based on what he's shown on the field.

And the ACL just f'ing sucks - I feel so bad for him.

Advertisement
Do u think he gets a lot of burn?
I'd say - Expect Cam to do all the heavy lifting vs Michigan St. Brown maybe gets 1-2 carries. You'll see plenty of Brown & Franklin vs Central Conn. Then expect Cam & Knighton as the 1-2 punch from there on out (barring injuries or late season collapse).

Basically - unless it's a blowout, I wouldn't expect to see the freshman RB's

Advertisement
Give me the team and I'll win it all. I know that we have the very best college football players sitting on the bench and we keep them there until they've regressed enough to lose.

Remember the highlight from camp of Leonard Taylor bullying Ousman Traore and then rag-dolling Cody Brown for a big TFL? Well, the kid who got rag-dolled is getting to play for Miami before the 5* DT who everyone was raving about in August.

Clown. Shoes.

Advertisement
Show me a game where they gave him 20 carries. That's what you ideally want out of a lead back is 20-25 carries. Do you know what this kid could do with 20-25 carries. He needs to get healthy and come back and prove himself is what you're saying and I get it but to be honest they really haven't given him the chance yet.

So you want him to get lead back carries without earning them because he's young and has potential?

Sit cam *** down please tired of the dives up the middle we need creative rb’s that makes the right decision when hitting the hole
Its hard to be creative when you have a defender in your face one step after taking the handoff. We need Barry Sanders type creative to make something happen..

Advertisement
True that but holding on to the ball when it's a handoff it's a two way street homie
Im lost on what you mean by this?

IMO, Cam didnt look to hot in the first half because defenders were in the backfield as soon as he took the handoffs. There were about 2 times he may have danced to much but besides that he was doing all that jump cutting because our line was getting whooped. In the second half he looked better because the oline blocked better. His vision and elusiveness isnt the best so he is a one cut and go, and making guys miss in the backfield will wont go his way most of the time.

So you want him to get lead back carries without earning them because he's young and has potential?
Well we've see the Cam show already so why not. The only way you're going to know if he can ball is give him the rock. Trust me it can't get much worse than how Cam has looked like so far.

Advertisement
Yes. Cam will be the work horse but Brown is the kind of guy who can jump right in mentally and physically.
I'll be surprised if he gets 20 snaps for the whole game. Cam played 67 snaps! That's an absurd amount in today's era. Expect Cam to be well over 50 again this week unless Thad grows up in a couple of days.

SN: People truly don't appreciate Cam.

Last edited:
I wont get hyped about freshman until these freshman actually start playing.

We have two five star players riding the bench with Gurvan Hall and Jordan Miller starting ahead of them.

Its the same case here. Diaz already said, its Harris time to shine. People on social media suggested Brashard could see some snaps, lol
Only one is riding the bench. Williams has been getting snaps on the defense.

Advertisement
Back