CODY BROWN is not hurt

I’m sick and tired of getting all riled up about some player’s high school tape or green tree rumors
Show me already or gtfoh.
It’s a every year thing. It’s a big difference between Tennessee HS fb and being bigger and faster..then u get to college and are going against ppl as big, or bigger..as fast or faster..this isn’t madden or NCAA

Advertisement
Y’all getting hyped up again only to watch Cam Harris take 90% of the snaps and do nothing. Talented players don’t get much PT here.

I know, I know. Only Manny sucks and tries to sabotage his own career. Every other coach has everything figured out. I can’t understand how anyone else around the country ever loses a game. It seems possible that the other 129 FBS teams can all go undefeated this year.

Advertisement
I know, I know. Only Manny sucks and tries to sabotage his own career. Every other coach has everything figured out. I can’t understand how anyone else around the country ever loses a game. It seems possible that the other 129 FBS teams can all go undefeated this year.

this guy is an idiot. Foreman isn't playing much because he has a foot issue. They have been using him mainly on 3rd downs. JTT got to campus about a month ago...

this guy is an idiot. Foreman isn't playing much because he has a foot issue. They have been using him mainly on 3rd downs. JTT got to campus about a month ago...

Just pointing out that the lunacy around here that says that all freshmen play at every other program but Manny and his staff purposely play less talented players is ridiculously false.

Yes. Cam will be the work horse but Brown is the kind of guy who can jump right in mentally and physically.
Before the injury it was clear after the first series, Chaney was probably going to get more carries than Harris against App State. Very interested to see how Brown looks. Say what you will about the Vols but they recruit and produce backs.

Advertisement

Nominee for post of the month. Wow! This is pretty alarming!

Everyone loves to hate on Harris but he leads the team in ypc and is a good blocker.
Chaney has looked good but not great. And bad in the blocking department and is now hurt.
How can you make this assumption? When they gave him the ball he had the longest run of the night. Then he gets called for a hold and he doesn't see the field for over 5 minutes. Then gets hurt.

Everyone loves to hate on Harris but he leads the team in ypc and is a good blocker.
Chaney has looked good but not great. And bad in the blocking department and is now hurt.
Correction: Cam is a GREAT blocker. I saw him stonewall blitzers against App State. You cant put a price on that.

Meanwhile, Love Chaney but he almost got King killed one time in particular against App State. I fear if he never works on that part of his game he will never reach his full potential here. You cant have him out there if hes not a willing blocker.

Cam is always healthy and he isn’t Suspended so of course he is going to get almost all the reps

Maybe if king decides to pull the ball sometimes and run… and throw the ball deep sometimes the run game will open up

I use to blame cam but king is looking like a mess this yr for a 24 yr old 6th yr sr… dude is older then 8 NFL starting QB’s… let that sink in

I need Garcia in the game ASAP… when perry came in the bowl game vs OK state the offense opened up

Manny wanted king. Rhett wanted perry
My dude, we can’t even get McCloud off the field in this his 6th year. We can’t get Ivey off the field. We can’t get Cam off the field. Now you want to hope that they take the face of the program off the field for a freshman? No wonder we’re always let down here. I’m just basing my point in the stages decisions. PT isn’t aligned to anything more than seniority and whose Manny’s buddy.

I would love to see all our young guys take over, and see what we got. If we’re gonna take our lumps with bets might as well let young guys take them and learn. But that isn’t happening with this regime.

Advertisement
How can you make this assumption? When they gave him the ball he had the longest run of the night. Then he gets called for a hold and he doesn't see the field for over 5 minutes. Then gets hurt.
I love Chaneys potential but I havent seen any "Gore 2001" type ability just yet to where I think the sky is falling due to him being injured for the season. Once he comes back he will be in his 3rd year in the program. Its time to get it in gear! Is he going to be the primetime back we need or not?? Cam will be gone so cant use him as an excuse anymore. Its Chaney and Knightons show in 2022 and with a brand new QB coming in we will need all the help we can get from them!

Never said Manny was the only coach doing this, just the only coach any of us care about at the moment.

Advertisement
I love Chaneys potential but I havent seen any "Gore 2001" type ability just yet to where I think the sky is falling due to him being injured for the season. Once he comes back he will be in his 3rd year in the program. Its time to get it in gear! Is he going to be the primetime back we need or not?? Cam will be gone so cant use him as an excuse anymore. Its Chaney and Knightons show in 2022 and with a brand new QB coming in we will need all the help we can get from them!
Ok tell me when he's been featured. Like getting 20+ carries. Let alone more than 3 carries in a row. Kid needs to be featured and then you will see what he can do. Look at this game for instance. We gave him the ball and he hits a 20+ yard run. Then he comes out for almost 5 minutes. It's strange.

Ok tell me when he's been featured. Like getting 20+ carries. Let alone more than 3 carries in a row. Kid needs to be featured and then you will see what he can do. Look at this game for instance. We gave him the ball and he hits a 20+ yard run. Then he comes out for almost 5 minutes. It's strange.
Point taken. I also stand by what I said, next year, let's get it in gear!

Advertisement
Back