Coburn???

Advertisement
We're in this. If it happens, I just hope some of y'all realize it was a beautiful piece of recruiting. This ain't bagging a Perkins waitress. This is a Ricky Fowler quality pull.

Patke is killing it

If he pulls this off after just recently getting hired as the 10th Asst. coach (I would assume) He would be our savior on the defensive side of the ball in terms of recruiting.

We desperately him to be a Mike Hartley type recruiter on the defensive side of the ball.

Mike?

Holland247 26155 posts
7 minutes ago
VIP
— Coburn was originally scheduled to Texas A&M this weekend. He was then expected to rescheduled his TCU visit. He was then placed on the Oregon visitors list. As far as we know, Coburn didn't make any of those visits.
— Coburn informed the Texas staff that he would make an unofficial visit to Texas this weekend. He was on the visitors list as of yesterday afternoon.
— We have confirmed that Coburn is not on campus right now.
— Texas A&M has been quietly making a push for Coburn. There is a rumor that he visited at some point over the last two weeks. We can neither confirm or deny that rumor. I've stated that A&M remains a threat.
— Miami has been making a strong push as well. They are the only out-of-state school that actually got Coburn on campus for an OV. Mark Richt and co. made an in-home with Coburn this week. It's hard to envision him going that far away from home, but the Hurricanes are finding a way to hang around.
— Tom Herman saw Coburn this week, and the Longhorns are making it a top priority to keep him in the fold. While he's not on campus right now, it doesn't mean Coburn won't eventually make it in. It's also good news he's not visiting elsewhere right now.
— Coburn took Texas commit out of his Twitter bio. It's clear he wants to build suspense and keep things very secretive. He is set to announce his final decision and sign at 8 a.m. on Wednesday.
— We expect Coburn to honor his commitment and sign with the Longhorns. But there are obviously some interesting twists and turns going on, so this is a situation we will continue to monitor.

We're in this. If it happens, I just hope some of y'all realize it was a beautiful piece of recruiting. This ain't bagging a Perkins waitress. This is a Ricky Fowler quality pull.

Patke is killing it

If he pulls this off after just recently getting hired as the 10th Asst. coach (I would assume) He could be our savior on the defensive side of the ball in terms of recruiting.

We desperately him to be a Mike Hartley type recruiter on the defensive side of the ball.

You're showing youre a troll by not knowing El Sicario Blanco's name bro

Advertisement

Patke is killing it

If he pulls this off after just recently getting hired as the 10th Asst. coach (I would assume) He could be our savior on the defensive side of the ball in terms of recruiting.

:monkey-serious:

Holland247 26155 posts
7 minutes ago
VIP
— Coburn was originally scheduled to Texas A&M this weekend. He was then expected to rescheduled his TCU visit. He was then placed on the Oregon visitors list. As far as we know, Coburn didn't make any of those visits.
— Coburn informed the Texas staff that he would make an unofficial visit to Texas this weekend. He was on the visitors list as of yesterday afternoon.
— Texas A&M has been quietly making a push for Coburn. There is a rumor that he visited at some point over the last two weeks. We can neither confirm or deny that rumor. I've stated that A&M remains a threat.
— Miami has been making a strong push as well. They are the only out-of-state school that actually got Coburn on campus for an OV. Mark Richt and co. made an in-home with Coburn this week. It's hard to envision him going that far away from home, but the Hurricanes are finding a way to hang around.
— Tom Herman saw Coburn this week, and the Longhorns are making it a top priority to keep him in the fold. While he's not on campus right now, it doesn't mean Coburn won't eventually make it in. It's also good news he's not visiting elsewhere right now.
— Coburn took Texas commit out of his Twitter bio. It's clear he wants to build suspense and keep things very secretive. He is set to announce his final decision and sign at 8 a.m. on Wednesday.
— We expect Coburn to honor his commitment and sign with the Longhorns. But there are obviously some interesting twists and turns going on, so this is a situation we will continue to monitor.

so in other words, they know nothing. once Mack Brown got canned, so did all of their connected sources.

Holland247 26155 posts
7 minutes ago
VIP

Yeah because he has already visited Miami, his only OOS visit.

Advertisement
Coburn never visited atm so I don’t think they are much of a player unless jimbo brings the big bags

Now they're saying he might have. I doubt it in this day and age with Twitter and **** it's almost impossible to keep visits quiet. No one knew Ojomo was here but the news eventually got out.

Last edited:
Holland247 26155 posts
7 minutes ago
VIP

It's what happens when they don't have any real solid info. They just hedge and err on the side of being right because KC is a texas kid and they're more arrogant than Baga

There's no way he took an OV to aTm without anyone knowing lol. Probably an unofficial if it actually happened.

Holland247 26155 posts
7 minutes ago
VIP

so in other words, they know nothing. once Mack Brown got canned, so did all of their connected sources.

Literally useless information, what a joke. People pay for that?

Advertisement
He’s coming to Miami. Jcanes comes with the good, he skips all of his visits, he & his dad are canes fans, canes are only oos visit, & he takes texas out of his header. Goodnight. We win.

Patke is killing it

Lmao this dude can't even get the names right do you just spout things off trying to sound cool

Patke is killing it

You're showing youre a troll by not knowing El Sicario Blanco's name bro

Truth.

Advertisement
He’s coming to Miami. Jcanes comes with the good, he skips all of his visits, he & his dad are canes fans, canes are only oos visit, & he takes texas out of his header. Goodnight. We win.

It certainly seems very promising!

This was probably the prospect Miami’s targeted that I thought Miami had the least chance to get. Lives in TX, committed to the flagship university in the state. But there’s way too much smoke there right now. Obviously no guarantee he flips, he could’ve trolling, but I feel better about him choosing Miami than I did even two days ago.

Advertisement
Back