COACHING CANDIDATES THREAD (UPDATES, NEWS, THOUGHTS)

I don't believe any of those guys would consider the job. Why would they? Some Miami fans have an inflated sense of worth about this gig.
I disagree
UM has NO JOB
GP may be tired of the limits of TCU...let’s ask!
CP may be comfy at UDub but Ask
Gundy ....there have been rumblings and MAYBE he wants a crack at it w 5 stars not 3 star players

All have situations that make an inquiry a requirement in my eyes...

Advertisement
Do these guys really buy that recruiting schtick? They think all these magical Alabaga recruiters would do the same thing here without bags and with the current negativity around the program?

Need an offensive wiz who will immediately turn the offense around and win 10 games and put some energy on this dead program.
Kuligowski is the perfect example of a coach that can't recruit worth a **** at Miami, gets to Bama and all of the sudden he has 6 Dlineman in the bag.

Miami better open up their ******* wallets for this next staff. I’m just glad I won’t have to see Jon Richt and Searles as coaches anymore.

That’s the real question. How much is UM willing to pay? How committed is UM to rebuilding football to its past success?

Advertisement
I don't believe any of those guys would consider the job. Why would they? Some Miami fans have an inflated sense of worth about this gig.

Its been like that since Coker was here...to think this is an attractive HC landing spot for any proven winner is disingenuous and/or stupid.

Blake ain’t safe. The end
9EF2A6F6-302D-4A2D-80FD-3646F28F7395.gif

No Bama guys that would be no where near as good as the are "recruiting" without the Saban selling point and bags.

Not to mention Tosh in his 1st year as DC has fielded Bama's worst D in a while

The reason that any coach that isn't a former fired HC at Bama gets hired is because they are elite recruiters before they were at Bama.

Advertisement
Brl42KH.jpg

If the next announcement is that James has been terminated, then I will concede that the BOT has decided to start winning again.

I'm telling you guys, if the first call isn't to Heupel, it's a huge mistake. #1 offense. Undefeated. Snatching recruits from SEC clutches. You want an innovator like Lincoln Riley, then just go 3 hrs 44 min up the turnpike. With Heupel, Miami is playing Clemson in the ACC championship in year 1.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please no more old men, CEO types, fired clowns or guys on the downside of their career. Get me a guy who light up the scoreboard. Make this **** fun again and get the community and recruits excited about this place.

This. I could coach a Miami defense w S Fl talent/speed, and I never played football. Bring in a Leach type who will hire a good DC and can hopefully recruit and work his *** off. And if you win and make it fun again like you said, the recruiting will take care of itself.

I like Dino, and I think we could get him to come. Just have to do it before another school scoops him up.

If it’s up to Fake he’ll get bullied by the former players into a list of Booch, Stoops, Chud and Mario.

Brother, someone needs to fly banners to get James the **** out of Miami before he f#cks it up. He's the sweaty nervous cop with shaky hands in a Law and Order episode who plugs a kid after mistaking a basketball for an AK-47.

UCF's Danny White hired Frost, then Heupel. In baseball he hired Lovelady. Another excellent hire. He needs to run this coaching search.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back