Coaches hitting the recruiting trail

Advertisement
I hope Garcia and Larkins end up being offered by the time the staff leaves.

Hickson went to STA, not sure if he can hand out an offer to a LB without talking to Baker first, Not sure how that works. However, I’m sure Garcia has moved up their board now that McCluster and Hyppolite committed elsewhere. Although I doubt Hyppolite sticks with Maryland.

Advertisement
Saw a text today from coach Stubblefield to Restrepo that said "I'm coming to get you!"
(I don't know when it was sent though)

Mom, Dad and Xavier are huge Miami Hurricanes fans. I sincerely hope we are not playing with the kids emotions. Having his dream school lead him on like this and then not let him commit is a heartbreaker.

Advertisement
Saw a text today from coach Stubblefield to Restrepo that said "I'm coming to get you!"

Mom, Dad and Xavier are huge Miami Hurricanes fans. I sincerely hope we are not playing with the kids emotions. Having his dream school lead him on like this and then not let him commit is a heartbreaker.

How are his hands? I have no problems with his size if his hands are legit. There’s countless examples of STUD CFB players at his size. His quickness is absolutely elite. Can he catch every football thrown near him? If so, IMO he’s a take.

Bro. Don’t you toy with me. I’m pulling for him to be in this class badly!

Advertisement

I really like him on defense. Idc who’s recruiting him I just want him as an athlete for us. Kid has the heart of a lion and he just makes plays man!! He’s almost like a baby honey badger.

People on here are always saying that we need to recruit kids who want to be Miami Hurricanes. Well here's a kid who wants to be one badly and we wouldn't let him commit. I hope Miami figures out what they want or at least be transparent with the kid and let him down nicely.

Yes but it also depends on the need. Right now wr is not a need like LB, OT and CB for this cycle.
Imo Mookie is the 3rd wr for this class.

Advertisement
2022 DT Alton Tarber was offered by Alabama yesterday.

2020 DE Kervins Choute was offered by Boston College and Syracuse.

2022 RB Jaziun Patterson offered by Auburn and Penn State.

2021 WR Jamarion McDougle (brother of Dejuan) offered by Boston College.

Knighton is up to 191lbs.
Restrepo at a ripped 190.

Last edited:
Ok, so if you don't need WR's then don't lead the kid on.

I agree with you, but can you at least acknowledge that this isn’t exclusive to Miami? All college teams do this to some extent. It’s their way of keeping a relationship alive while they wait on other targets. It’s heart breaking, and happened to my brother in law by schools like Georgia Southern, UAB, USF, and UCF. They all did the exact same thing to some extent and they recruit much lower stakes than UM does.

Last edited:
2022 DT Alton Tarber was offered by Alabama yesterday.

2020 DE Kervins Choute was offered by Boston College and Syracuse.

2022 RB Jaziun Patterson offered by Auburn and Penn State.

2021 WR Jamarion McDougle (brother of Dejuan) offered by Boston College.

Knighton is up to 191lbs.
Restrepo at a ripped 190.

Knighton is going to be such a good college football player. He’s made for the way the game is tailored now. Really can’t overstate how huge him and Chaney in 1 class would be.

Lingard/Harris
Martin
Chaney/Knighton

That’s how you win big

Advertisement
Back