Coaches hitting the recruiting trail

I hear ya on the very near future but by the end of 2020 we could very will see 4 of the current TE's on the roster not be here. Irvin could go pro after this year (not saying he should). Jordan and Mallory could leave after 2020 season for the pros, and Polendey would be out of eligibility. Number seems right to take 2 for sure in CAT 20.
Irvin is “going pro” like Yearby went pro.

Advertisement
Then why does he play LB? Are there 2 D1 DE's on his defense? I mean maybe there are Idk most states don't just let high schools build super teams through endless transfers like Florida does. If not then why wouldn't he be playing his best position? Why is Miami constantly projecting defensive recruits to "grow into" positions they don't play now?
He doesn’t just play linebacker he plays both. His film is 50/50 linebacker and edge rusher

Advertisement
Yea, but that's what the point of visiting is -- you try and show interest to get him to set something up over the summer.
Kid has been everywhere. He’s been to all the big bag schools attended junior days etc etc
But hasn’t been down here once.
Hey you shoot your shot. But in don’t think they go see him. And if they do it isn’t changing anything imo.

Kid has been everywhere. He’s been to all the big bag schools attended junior days etc etc
But hasn’t been down here once.
Hey you shoot your shot. But in don’t think they go see him. And if they do it isn’t changing anything imo.
I have zero optimism in him coming here. But if you're out on the West Coast already, I'd stop and see the #1 CB in the country. Especially in a weak year at CB.

I have zero optimism in him coming here. But if you're out on the West Coast already, I'd stop and see the #1 CB in the country. Especially in a weak year at CB.

Honestly Day 1 should be the LA/OC

Day 2 should be Inland Empire and Vegas

Day 3 should be the Phoenix

I doubt they’re into wasting time. You don’t think they’ve been on the phone with him asking him to come? He’s probably on commit watch already to some school.
I asked before if he was related to former Texas db Todd Ringo. Todd Ringo was on the team that took that *** wupp in the 91 cotton bowl. Out of all the 5 star db’s in he last few years. Some due from Arizona starts throwing up the U? Just found it odd.

Advertisement
I doubt they’re into wasting time. You don’t think they’ve been on the phone with him asking him to come? He’s probably on commit watch already to some school.
I asked before if he was related to former Texas db Todd Ringo. Todd Ringo was on the team that took that *** wupp in the 91 cotton bowl. Out of all the 5 star db’s in he last few years. Some due from Arizona starts throwing up the U? Just found it odd.
He's likely not coming here, but I don't think that Justin Flowe is either and we're flying out there for him. Shoot your shot with a kid like this. We already slow played him 2 years ago.

@Coach Macho appears the staff is turning the heat up. He playing both ways this year?

He also said he’ll announce in AUG before the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back