Coaches hitting the recruiting trail

Advertisement
Think the staff needs to get this Restrepo kid on board. Pin him as an Athlete and figure out where to put him when the 2020 class is finished.

We need to depth at both db spots and in case Fleming and/or Robinson bail, we could put him at WR. I feel Cooper is going to commit to Miami and taking 4 WR’s is too much especially if only Osborn and Thomas leave after this year.

Restrepo was a one-man-show tonight in our Scarlet & Gold game.

He caught 2 TD's at WR. (Sick catches too, he wasn't open)
He also had 2 TFL's, a big hit and a pick-6 on defense.

He was easily the MVP of the game.
You still think his highest potential is at safety? IMO you don't find too many bad *** white dudes in your backyard very often. Those guys usually pan out because they have the work ethic and the desire to be a cane no matter what. Bring me this kid Manny!

The

I knew he was a goon!
Even looks like one
3686E6AD-A7F7-4178-B4FE-70FD4D312C54.jpeg57EB103D-428B-447C-922F-ECB2FFFC1ADB.jpeg

Was any of our staff present? If not, do they get film of the scrimmage?

Advertisement
He is going to have an interesting choice to make: pick a school for academics or football. IMO, Miami offers him both. I really hope we Briing him Into the class. He seems to be the kind of kid we need in the locker room. Smart, motivated and a dawg

Advertisement
Listen Restrepo may be a good player but I think you guys are getting in caught up because you get constant updates from Coach Macho who is close to the kid, no offense to him. I believe he is on the board but its obvious that there are WRs that are higher on that board. He needs more film at safety. Guys need to put emotion aside and let this play out

Listen Restrepo may be a good player but I think you guys are getting in caught up because you get constant updates from Coach Macho who is close to the kid, no offense to him. I believe he is on the board but its obvious that there are WRs that are higher on that board. He needs more film at safety. Guys need to put emotion aside and let this play out
If he’s a solid safety prospect take him. There’s better options at WR. I’m saying keep him as an ATH in case Fleming and/or Robinson bail. I feel like we are getting Cooper. I’d rather not take 4 WR’s this cycle.

Advertisement
To be Honest...I'd much rather have truthful constant updates from someone close to the situation, rather than some garble from someone who isn't, No??

To be Honest...I'd much rather have truthful constant updates from someone close to the situation, rather than some garble from someone who isn't, No??

Yeah but as everything take it with a grain of salt. People here see he’s killing in practice and now they are acting like if they we don’t sign him we’re doomed

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back