Coaches hitting the recruiting trail

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s going to need to put on weight real fast and convert him soon if they plan on it. I’m not opposed to it but the decision needs to be done soon if it does happen.

I was hoping they converted him last year before all the injuries happened to the the TE group. We'll see what happens. I doubt they convert him but i think he'd be more serviceable than brown & dykstra.

Advertisement
Here's a note from today - Clemson247 mod who is pretty reliable. There seems to be some feeling that Bowman may have committed when he visited but is keeping it silent. She hasn't commented other than the following:

Reported earlier this month before any announcement dates were set that I expected Bresee, Uiagalelei and Bowman to fall before the start of June. I still anticipate that.

Advertisement
That Deerfield anti-Miami bias was in full effect after practice today when Coach Hickson and Coach Glenn were in the middle of the (empty) field by themselves talkin' **** and having laughs. (I've been here and a year and haven't seen him do that with any other coach)
Coach Glenn clearly hates Miami and their staff. 😉

No defensive coaches were there. Restrepo was being evaluated on offense today. They're going to send Diaz and co tomorrow (I think) to evaluate him on defense.

That Deerfield anti-Miami bias was in full effect after practice today when Coach Hickson and Coach Glenn were in the middle of the (empty) field by themselves talkin' **** and having laughs. (I've been here and a year and haven't seen him do that with any other coach)
Coach Glenn clearly hates Miami and their staff. 😉

No defensive coaches were there. Restrepo was being evaluated on offense today. They're going to send Diaz and co tomorrow (I think) to evaluate him on defense.
Come again? I thought you said Knighton flash the U? Are you being sarcastic re Hickson and Glenn and the hate?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back