Coaches BIO's posted

Advertisement
image.jpg

This is all I see.

My new favorite coach. LOL

View attachment 35014

Ron Dugans looks like he carries Sun flower seeds with him to do in home visits with families.

Dugans probably the only coach ask for a to go plate after in homes too

Broooo, I just almost choked to death on some coffee when I read the to-go plate line. Well done.

could see it now..." Ms.Bruce can you wrap that up for me in foil..got to head out now, see you at the hecht next week".

Advertisement
Kinda funny how Ol' Jorgie Baez got thrown all the way at the very end somewhere below the Hecht Custodial Engineer (Part-time). Good for him though, he managed to survive whereas so many others were unmercifully vanquished.

Ron Duggans might be the most O-G looking cat we've ever had on staff here too. I love it.

LOL, I didn't even notice that. Seriously though, that title sounds like something you'd make up to make fun of someone. I'm not even sure your below the "Hecht Custodial Engineer" is any worse...........at least people know what that is, and everyone appreciates a place being clean.

But Director of "On-Campus" Recruiting?!? What is that exactly? Scouting some flag football intramural games and going by the front lawns of some frats to find some hidden gems? The real comedy though is that it's for "offensive personal" only :sanford:

Advertisement
My new favorite coach. LOL

View attachment 35014

Ron Dugans looks like he carries Sun flower seeds with him to do in home visits with families.

Dugans probably the only coach ask for a to go plate after in homes too

Lmao.

I have a feelin' this dude is gonna break out the BBQ pit after practice at least once a week after wins.

I can see him in the player's lounge hustling our kids in 3-card-monte.

Three+Card+Monte.jpg

Advertisement
Glad they kept Robert Wright, if we can get a little more of that special teams lateral magic were good to go!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back