Coaches BIO's posted

I really feel that no one will be able to analyze and / or control the quality of the offense better than this guy

View attachment 35012

He's got a legacy to uphold.

proxy.php

Advertisement
I realize that Mark is going to be the actually QB coach but wasting a coaching position on his son irritates the crap out of me. Mark had Earl Morrall, RIP, as his QB coach. Jon is one heck of a drop off from that. Make the kid another Quality Control person and get another real coach in here. The fact that Mark cleaned house is clear indication that this team has been horribly under coached. We need all the "real" coaching we can get. I hope Mark remembers the nails Bobby was hung on at FSU

We will be fine....its not a waste.....let all that pain from the Shannon and Golden years go

Advertisement
Really happy about the change for OL Coach --- I think we all feel pretty good about the DL's improvement YOY however if you can just a little bit of improvement on the OL, I think that translates to at least 2 more wins

Advertisement
My new favorite coach. LOL

View attachment 35014

Ron Dugans looks like he carries Sun flower seeds with him to do in home visits with families.

Dugans probably the only coach ask for a to go plate after in homes too

LOL. Now that's funny.

This dude showed up to Sam Bruce's place in a donk. I am sure he had a hand full of seeds.

Did he really or you just playing?
Nah he really did. He posted that rolling 2 deep in the donk and showed up to talk to Bruce at least as far as I know.

Advertisement
Back