Coaches BIO's posted

Advertisement
They haven't put the new S&C coaches on their yet....

Certainly an overall coaching upgrade from the recent past....

Advertisement
Kinda funny how Ol' Jorgie Baez got thrown all the way at the very end somewhere below the Hecht Custodial Engineer (Part-time). Good for him though, he managed to survive whereas so many others were unmercifully vanquished.

Ron Duggans might be the most O-G looking cat we've ever had on staff here too. I love it.

Advertisement
"Banda is a graduate of the University of the Incarnate Word ..."

Well, maybe he can call on Our Lord to defend any passes The Blessed Mother throws at us at the end of games.

I realize that Mark is going to be the actually QB coach but wasting a coaching position on his son irritates the crap out of me. Mark had Earl Morrall, RIP, as his QB coach. Jon is one heck of a drop off from that. Make the kid another Quality Control person and get another real coach in here. The fact that Mark cleaned house is clear indication that this team has been horribly under coached. We need all the "real" coaching we can get. I hope Mark remembers the nails Bobby was hung on at FSU -- son coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really feel that no one will be able to analyze and / or control the quality of the offense better than this guy

PSZAXVKZHCVIDCZ.20150921164023.jpg

That Brown is now lone OC makes clear we missed on a big offensive coach. I'm thinking it was a QB coach to be co-oc since Richt Jr. was not originally announced as a coach and just morphed into one just as Brown magically dropped the "co" in his title. Of course it may also have been a WR coach since that was the last position announced.

That Brown is now lone OC makes clear we missed on a big offensive coach. I'm thinking it was a QB coach to be co-oc since Richt Jr. was not originally announced as a coach and just morphed into one just as Brown magically dropped the "co" in his title. Of course it may also have been a WR coach since that was the last position announced.

I think he still had hope Lilly would come be TE/OC coach (or maybe even Wario).

I think he still had hope Lilly would come be TE/OC coach (or maybe even Wario).

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Back