Coaches BIO's posted

I realize that Mark is going to be the actually QB coach but wasting a coaching position on his son irritates the crap out of me. Mark had Earl Morrall, RIP, as his QB coach. Jon is one heck of a drop off from that. Make the kid another Quality Control person and get another real coach in here. The fact that Mark cleaned house is clear indication that this team has been horribly under coached. We need all the "real" coaching we can get. I hope Mark remembers the nails Bobby was hung on at FSU -- son coaching.

Agreed. If AG taught me one thing it's that you never hire someone you can't fire. The nepotism is bothersome.

Advertisement
My new favorite coach. LOL

IMG_36751_2.jpg

Advertisement
Two thumbs up Brooke Wilson!

CMR already bringing in talent

Brooke was there with Golden I believe. In fact I don't think there has been any change of consequence as far as Golden/Richt support staff. I remember hearing that Golden's secretary got "reassigned" and his 7 on 7 organizer got canned, but that's about it.

I'm sure Richt will have a chance to bring in his own people when the time is right but most, if not all of the "staff" has remained the same.

If anyone has any confirmation of changes please note below.

Last edited:
Two thumbs up Brooke Wilson!

CMR already bringing in talent

Brooke was there with Golden I believe. In fact I don't think there has been any change of consequence as far as Golden/Richt support staff. I remember hearing that Golden's secretary got "reassigned" and his 7 on 7 organizer got canned, but that's about it.

I'm sure Richt will have a chance to bring in his own people when the time is right but most, if not all of the "staff" has remained the same.

Correct. Expect this to change once things calm down after NSD. CMR hasn't really concerned himself with some of the support staff yet.

Eric Josephs begins his first year as the Hurricanes’ Director of Player Personnel and his third season on the Miami football staff.
In his current capacity, Josephs is responsible for the identification, selection, organization and flow charts of perspective recruits. In addition, the 2011 Wisconsin alum will be responsible for the recruiting travel logistics of head coach Al Golden. Josephs oversees all recruiting logistics for the Miami football coaching staff and organizes staff travel for the team’s staff recruiting visits.
Josephs spent the 2014 season as the team’s Assistant Director of Player Personnel for the Miami Hurricanes football team. During the 2013 season, he was a football operations intern for the Hurricanes.
Prior to arriving at The U, he had four different intern stints in the NFL. During the summer of 2009, he was an equipment intern with the Dallas Cowboys before heading to the New England Patriots where served as a gameday intern during the 2009 season. During his time with the Patriots, Josephs worked with the equipment staff. In 2010, he worked as a football operations and pro scouting intern for the Buffalo Bills. With the Bills, he evaluated players throughout training camp and worked on special projects.
His final NFL internship was with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2012. He evaluated free agents and the defensive lineman position, while assisting in the preparation of advance team reports for the scouting department. He recommended, scouted and played a major role in the training camp signing of AFL DE Xavier Brown.
A native of Teaneck, N.J., Eric graduated from the University of Wisconsin in 2011.

Advertisement
Kinda funny how Ol' Jorgie Baez got thrown all the way at the very end somewhere below the Hecht Custodial Engineer (Part-time). Good for him though, he managed to survive whereas so many others were unmercifully vanquished.

Ron Duggans might be the most O-G looking cat we've ever had on staff here too. I love it.

wait until you see the new chief S&C' coach's pic

Advertisement
Man, Dugans is a G! He reminds me of Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction...lol Put him in a black suit and tie and look out....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back