Coach Soldinger called it

Advertisement
Was Butch too old from 01-2016??....Was he too old as he kicked our teeth in while at UNC??....Lol....keep thinking Butch would've been the wrong hire all those yrs....Hows things been with STs....Player Development....Defense and a plethora of other issues??....FOH with your anti-Butch BS.....Bottomline is....he'd wipe his *** with Coker...Shannon...Golden...Richt and Diaz in regards on how to run a Major CFB team.

He beat a Randy Shannon coached Miami team so let’s hire him. Brilliant. There is a reason not one single legitimate program wants Butch Davis as its coach and has not since he left the NFL. Being a better coach than Shannon, Golden, and Miami Richt is not some incredible achievement. This nonsense is exactly why we will never be back.

He beat a Randy Shannon coached Miami team so let’s hire him. Brilliant. There is a reason not one single legitimate program wants Butch Davis as its coach and has not since he left the NFL. Being a better coach than Shannon, Golden, and Miami Richt is not some incredible achievement. This nonsense is exactly why we will never be back.
Hey Faqquit...nobody ONCE said for him to coach UM now....

You have so much suck in this thread its amazing.

Butch is too old and sucks now.

Lamar Thomas is a ****head that negatively recruited against Miami (google is your friend) while at L'Ville and Kentucky.

Yeah - other jenius-es thought the same thing of the Coach that just beat our asses last night.

In fact - while Butch was at UNC - he whipped our asses then too! OH! And the year before Butch took over - UNC only won 3 games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey Faqquit...nobody ONCE said for him to coach UM now....

Buddy, get off of Butch’s junk. We get it - your relative was a coach, you knew Nate Webster, you like reliving the glory days and will never get over the grave injustice done to Butch by not giving him another shot when he left for the NFL. You and Coach Nacho should go play catch together.

Buddy, get off of Butch’s junk. We get it - your relative was a coach, you knew Nate Webster, you like reliving the glory days and will never get over the grave injustice done to Butch by not giving him another shot when he left for the NFL. You and Coach Nacho should go play catch together.
Eat a Aids infected **** F-Boy....Bottomline is....Hows things been since Butchs kids and Assistant coaches have left??...Answer that *******....I know....a MFing coincidence....
We have assistants on this team that wouldn't have been GAs for Butch...let alone Coordinators....We have a Plethora of players that would've been handing Gatorade to Butchs kids as they finished another 3 and out...Go F yourself with your Know nothing ***...

Eat a Aids infected **** F-Boy....Bottomline is....Hows things been since Butchs kids and Assistant coaches have left??...Answer that *******....I know....a MFing coincidence....
We have assistants on this team that wouldn't have been GAs for Butch...let alone Coordinators....We have a Plethora of players that would've been handing Gatorade to Butchs kids as they finished another 3 and out...Go F yourself with your Know nothing ***...

I do not get this angry over things because I have accomplished something in my life instead of riding my relative’s *******.

With all of that being said, Butch was a great evaluator of both coaches and players. He was anywhere from a subpar to middling game day coach, depending on the day. So spare me this nonsense that Butch, and by extension, your relative, could do no wrong. I saw it with my own eyes, many times, from 95-00 with penalties, timeouts out of timeouts, and borderline panic attacks on the sideline

However, this has never been a binary situation. It is not like Butch was the only guy that could have succeeded in the last 15 years. And as I said before, if Butch and his Rolodex were so great, he would have been coaching all of those years instead of on TV and he wouldn’t be losing to Western Kentucky while coaching at FIU now.

Edited to remove insult of someone who seems like he has had a sad enough ride on the merry-go-round of life.

Last edited:
I do not get this angry over things because I have accomplished something in my life instead of riding my relative’s *******.

With all of that being said, Butch was a great evaluator of both coaches and players. He was anywhere from a subpar to middling game day coach, depending on the day. So spare me this nonsense that Butch, and by extension, your relative, could do no wrong. I saw it with my own eyes, many times, from 95-00 with penalties, timeouts out of timeouts, and borderline panic attacks on the sideline

However, this has never been a binary situation. It is not like Butch was the only guy that could have succeeded in the last 15 years. And as I said before, if Butch and his Rolodex were so great, he would have been coaching all of those years instead of on TV and he wouldn’t be losing to Western Kentucky while coaching at FIU now.

You sound like a sad, middle aged, scorned lover who peaked in high school and still tries to fit into a cheerleader uniform from 20 years ago. Go outside, breathe some fresh air, step out of your cousin’s shadows, and get a life.
Eat sh*t....

Advertisement
That kid from Buffalo has more heart than 80% of the team. That one play where he caught the ball and went out of bounds and the ref was clamoring for the ball, and Osborn acted like he was gonna give him the ball but instead went around his waste and then flipped the ball way away from him was the best Miami play of the night. I like that kid.
Osborn is from Florida

atp.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

You sound like a sad, middle aged, scorned lover who peaked in high school and still tries to fit into a cheerleader uniform from 20 years ago. Go outside, breathe some fresh air, step out of your cousin’s shadows, and get a life.

I think you're confused - he lost 31 scholarships - as Soldinger said, for a while, they didn't have enough players to even scrimmage.

Kinda hard to be a great game day coach when you're left sucking hind *** - and don't have much of a team.

How about 2000? When he finally got over the sanctions? How was he doing? How did HIS team do the following year - and if anyone even suggests Clappy was a head coach - you need to huff a tail pipe.

The team picked Clappy as he'd stay out of their way. Butch's team.

Last edited:
Was Butch too old from 01-2016??....Was he too old as he kicked our teeth in while at UNC??....Lol....keep thinking Butch would've been the wrong hire all those yrs....Hows things been with STs....Player Development....Defense and a plethora of other issues??....FOH with your anti-Butch BS.....Bottomline is....he'd wipe his *** with Coker...Shannon...Golden...Richt and Diaz in regards on how to run a Major CFB team.

So why is it that no other athletic director can see what Miami fans see? Why is it that the only guy that was willing to give Butch a shot is a desperate Pete Garcia hoping that lightning strikes twice.

I think you're confused - he lost 31 scholarships - for a while, they didn't have enough players to even scrimmage.

Kinda hard to be a great game day coach when you're left sucking hind *** - and don't have much of a team.

How about 2000? When he finally got over the sanctions? How was he doing? How did HIS team do the following year - and if anyone even suggests Clappy was a head coach - you need to huff a tail pipe.

I am not confused. Lost scholarships has nothing to do with needing to use timeouts coming out of change of possessions or other timeouts. It has nothing to do with mismanagement of clock. 2000 was great, aside from our first half game plan at Washington. It also was stacked with Butch’s eye for talent. But that has nothing to do with his game day coaching.

I am not confused. Lost scholarships has nothing to do with needing to use timeouts coming out of change of possessions or other timeouts. It has nothing to do with mismanagement of clock. 2000 was great, aside from our first half game plan at Washington. It also was stacked with Butch’s eye for talent. But that has nothing to do with his game day coaching.

Oh - the players coached themselves.

That must have been some recruiting job. And if it is - it could work again.

When Clappy was headed to the lockers at halftime - he asked Ed Reed what he should say.

Ed told him, "I wouldn't say much coach - we're ahead."

That was Butch Davis's players and his coaching on display.

Golden and Richt were our punishment for NOT hiring Butch. Years - wasted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back