Coach Soldinger called it

So what are some Miami fans seeing that no Athletic Director other than a desperate Pete Garcia hoping that lightning strikes twice are seeing?

Let's see if I understand this.

If I never applied for a job at say - the CIA - that means the CIA never wanted me? How's that work?

But if the CIA came to me - and offered me a job from four different sections - and I wasn't interested as I just had my firstborn - does me turning them down - mean the CIA never wanted me? How does THAT work?

I'm not sure which school of logic folks here are graduating from - everyone assumes way too much. Butch wasn't trying for other coaching jobs -

And we have no idea if he was offered other coaching jobs - but wasn't interested at that time.

So the assumption - using this twisted logic - is that no one was interested, or Butch was not hireable?

This nation is really screwed.

Advertisement
He won the Music City Bowl as a 7 win team his final year

He lost his previous 2 bowl games for UNC in the Car Care bowl

Besides his one year winning 11 games he never won more than 9 games at any stop

Once again appreciate what he did here and the players he recruited

And at the time he was hired - it was truly a basketball school - and the year before he was hired - they won three games.

More numbers - nothing in context.

I know - it's faster, and you don't have to think or analyze - or figure anything out.

It’s incredible that his cultists don’t realize this. He was a solid coach many years ago. He has never been anything more.

As I said - it's too late now.

The die has been cast - three * * * * coaches in a row - the fourth yet to be determined - and so we can all enjoy our misery.

Ever since Butch got fired - it's been one * * * * show after another.

Even then, it was UM ******** over Butch - and he'd finally had enough.

Advertisement
As I said - it's too late now.

The die has been cast - three * * * * coaches in a row - the fourth yet to be determined - and so we can all enjoy our misery.

Ever since Butch got fired - it's been one * * * * show after another.

Even then, it was UM ******** over Butch - and he'd finally had enough.

That was 19 years ago

Move on

And at the time he was hired - it was truly a basketball school - and the year before he was hired - they won three games.

More numbers - nothing in context.

I know - it's faster, and you don't have to think or analyze - or figure anything out.

Funny there is an excuse for every single thing

Let's see if I understand this.

If I never applied for a job at say - the CIA - that means the CIA never wanted me? How's that work?

But if the CIA came to me - and offered me a job from four different sections - and I wasn't interested as I just had my firstborn - does me turning them down - mean the CIA never wanted me? How does THAT work?

I'm not sure which school of logic folks here are graduating from - everyone assumes way too much. Butch wasn't trying for other coaching jobs -

And we have no idea if he was offered other coaching jobs - but wasn't interested at that time.

So the assumption - using this twisted logic - is that no one was interested, or Butch was not hireable?

This nation is really screwed.

Coaching is unlike any other jobs so your analogies are off. Your assumptions are based on twisted logic. A coaching job opens up and names come up. It's essentially public information. Many times a coach turns down a job for any one of a number of reasons, but we find out about it. If BUtch wanted to coach as much as he are led to believe why would he turn down any job? In coaching, if you're good every wants you and that information is essentially public knowledge. Something is up with Butch. Why does no one want him?

Butch Davis is too old to be our coach, but we just got beat by a coach the exact same age in his first season back at UNC.

But Davis....

I said that! The moment is lost already. UM blew it already!

Butch and Saban are the exact, same age.

And we see how Saban is way too old to coach football! He's a big loser! Being so old, and * * * *.

Advertisement
Coaching is unlike any other jobs so your analogies are off. Your assumptions are based on twisted logic. A coaching job opens up and names come up. It's essentially public information. Many times a coach turns down a job for any one of a number of reasons, but we find out about it. If BUtch wanted to coach as much as he are led to believe why would he turn down any job? In coaching, if you're good every wants you and that information is essentially public knowledge. Something is up with Butch. Why does no one want him?

EXACTLY.

So many here saying no one wanted Butch - but we sure didn't get a whiff on that - so it's more likely Butch was happy doing what he was doing!

Since he once said he'd like to finish what he started - I think it's safe to assume - he was talking about UM.

But now Butch is way past coaching age - why he's the very same age at Saban! And we all know he can't coach!

EXACTLY.

So many here saying no one wanted Butch - but we sure didn't get a whiff on that - so it's more likely Butch was happy doing what he was doing!

Since he once said he'd like to finish what he started - I think it's safe to assume - he was talking about UM.

But now Butch is way past coaching age - why he's the very same age at Saban! And we all know he can't coach!

You're drunk. Step away from the keyboard.

Advertisement
He won the Music City Bowl as a 7 win team his final year

He lost his previous 2 bowl games for UNC in the Car Care bowl

Besides his one year winning 11 games he never won more than 9 games at any stop

Once again appreciate what he did here and the players he recruited

Don’t try to discuss facts, it is truly a mind-numbing waste of time. He will tell you Butch’s life aspirations are now coaching at FIU and he has no interest coaching anywhere else. Which, by the way, raises the question of why would we possibly want to hire a coach at the point in his career that he wants paid retirement and a low stress, no expectations job.

Advertisement
I didn’t suggest it

It’s 2019

Stop talking about davis

I pay good money to be here - just like you.

I have a possible solution:

You see my post? Bypass it. Go around. Ignore it.

You can just look the other way if you don't like my posts - which apparently you don't - but you keep coming back for more. WTH???

Don’t try to discuss facts, it is truly a mind-numbing waste of time. He will tell you Butch’s life aspirations are now coaching at FIU and he has no interest coaching anywhere else. Which, by the way, raises the question of why would we possibly want to hire a coach at the point in his career that he wants paid retirement and a low stress, no expectations job.

I swear - you'd be in the minus range in a reading comprehension test.

Butch - as I said - only indicated an INTEREST in Miami - years ago - to finish what he started.

That sounds to me like other than FIU - a much lower pressure job - that he really didn't have any interest coaching anywhere else. Maybe it's because he's in Miami also - at FIU.

And if my posts are such a mind-numbing waste of time - why do you keep coming back and getting your little *** spanked? Either you're lying - or you're a glutton for being embarrassed.

You're like a dog who returns to lick up his own puke . . .

You have posted the same nonsense 20x in this thread and I'm the dumbass? .... OK buddy

No, You said I was drunk, I said you were a dumbass - but I'd be sober in the morning and you'd still be a , , ,

And whatever I post - you keep coming back 20X? Aren't you getting bored? Maybe it's taking a while to come up with something clever - and your sister's little second grader is already asleep - and you were relying on him?

And I'm not your buddy. You're way too petty.

Advertisement
Back