coach mcdonald

Trooper delivered the duffles, he didn't fill them. Trooper at a private school like Miami would be real mediocre, he won't have his ace like at Auburn.

Advertisement
Who gives a ****!? Just win and get the NCAA behind us and we can get players! Hire a solid guy that can coach. Not some NAME just to fill space. Come on!

i totally agree with you, when i said get a big name i meant get a good coach, if they get some random guy from ****ville university the recruits who havent met him yet will not want to play for him

Look, if there is one thing I'm not worried about, its Golden's ability to hire a competent coach. With the exception of D'orch (his BFF) and Jethro (jury still kinda out for me) he has made excellent choices. He'll do the same again here.

Advertisement
"You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playing that stuff....You can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing.....I say, why don't we meet outside in the tunnel after the ball game and get it on some more? You don't come into the OB, baby. We've had a down couple of years but you don't come in here talking smack. Not in our house."

-Lamar Thomas, as a commentator during the UM/FIU fight.

Sign him up Al. Goon Squad General.

im thinking they hire a former UM player to take the position, Lamar Thomas maybe?

Lamar Thomas? Lmao. Are u ****ing kidding me? Never will that happen. I like Lamar but....really?

he is coaching, he would be a great recruiter, and he bleeds orange and green, what is wrong with hiring him?

didn't he get fired from being a broadcaster for the U games for his behavior during the FIU brawl? Now we are going to hire him to teach our student athletes. You heard him in the 30 for 30 ESPN thing. Funny and passionate and I am a fan of the player but wouldn't want him coaching my son. Hey just my opinion. He is part of the past we are trying to separate from. Btw Petrino who has the morals of a ***, cocaine addicted, alcoholic wife beating **** star wanted him. Nuff said!

Last edited:
Advertisement
im thinking they hire a former UM player to take the position, Lamar Thomas maybe?

Lamar Thomas? Lmao. Are u ****ing kidding me? Never will that happen. I like Lamar but....really?

he is coaching, he would be a great recruiter, and he bleeds orange and green, what is wrong with hiring him?

didn't he get fired from being a broadcaster for the U games for his behavior during the FIU brawl? Now we are going to hire him to teach our student athletes. You heard him in the 30 for 30 ESPN thing. Funny and passionate and I am a fan of the player but wouldn't want him coaching my son. Hey just my opinion. He is part of the past we are trying to separate from. Btw Petrino who has the morals of a ***, cocaine addicted, alcoholic wife beating **** star wanted him. Nuff said!

Good thing your kid is not a 5 star recruit.

McDonald is a phenomenal coach and an even better recruiter and I wish him all the best and good luck. It really stings to have him go but he did well here and understandably took a job where he will be making more money.

HOWEVER

This ***** BETTER stay the **** away from stacey coley and tryna bring him to arkansas with him.. not that I think hes gonna do it or he would even be able to draw stacey to arkansas.. but how *** would that be if he even tried?

/peace mcdonald, good luck brotha
/we better hire a straight boss

Advertisement
I also find it funny that some of the same posters who complain about coaching on the defensive side of the ball (by a staff that's pretty experienced) want to hire former Cane's with little or no coaching experience.

If we hire trooper taylor we will land reuben foster, the #1 rated linebacker in the country. Him and Matthew Thomas in the same class would be out of this world and would make up the most talented linebacking core in the nation along with kirby, perryman, johnson, etc. would also give us a better shot with dee liner and he has inroads to SEC recruiting country which is good territory for DT's.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we hire trooper taylor we will land reuben foster, the #1 rated linebacker in the country. Him and Matthew Thomas in the same class would be out of this world. would also give us a better shot with dee liner and he has inroads to SEC recruiting country which is good territory for DT's.

...and then...def penalty.

Trooper is in the NCAA's crosshairs IMO.

If we hire trooper taylor we will land reuben foster, the #1 rated linebacker in the country. Him and Matthew Thomas in the same class would be out of this world. would also give us a better shot with dee liner and he has inroads to SEC recruiting country which is good territory for DT's.

...and then...def penalty.

Trooper is in the NCAA's crosshairs IMO.

So are we. So it's a perfect fit.

Richardson is a key recruiter for Coley's services as well as Northeast is his alma mater.

Advertisement
Back