coach mcdonald

Advertisement
Well that kinda sucks...but it's always really nice when your best recruiter is your head coach

Pete! The meatloaf! What are the reactions!

Question(s) should be along these lines:

(1) How do you feel about Coach Mcd. leaving?
(2) Do you still feel comfortable because the rest of the coaching staff, including the O-Coordinator, are solidly together?
(3) Do you feel Coach Golden will be able to add another great coach to his staff and program as he already did with Mcd?

Advertisement
Dang that is horrible news, I thought McDonald was doing a great job. Hope we can find another good wr coach.

Dmoney on EITS....."he wasn't recruiting a ton of kids this year so the hit won't be too bad from that standpoint."

Advertisement
"The Northeast Head Coach also mentioned how the Miami staff has ratcheted up their interest in Coley over the past few weeks.

"They've picked it up. Coach McDonald, Coach Richardson and a couple other coaches have been talking to him. I like them a lot."

Can't discredit Richardson either. Losing McDonald hurts, but not the end of the world.

Advertisement
"The Northeast Head Coach also mentioned how the Miami staff has ratcheted up their interest in Coley over the past few weeks.

"They've picked it up. Coach McDonald, Coach Richardson and a couple other coaches have been talking to him. I like them a lot."

Can't discredit Richardson either. Losing McDonald hurts, but not the end of the world.

Coley said a relationship with his position coach was very important.

"He is in regular contact with (wide receivers) Coach (George) McDonald and (recruiting coordinator) Coach (Terry) Richardson.

"They are coming after me hard because of the lack of recruiting me early,” Coley said. “They're good though, I like both of them, they're funny."

Advertisement

Coley said a relationship with his position coach was very important.

Well yea like I said it hurts, but hopefully with the right hire and Richardson, plus other factors (like Bennett, playing with his boys), helps.

Advertisement
Back