coach mcdonald

Why do you refuse to say who Trooper has coached up? I'm just curious is all, I don't know much about Trooper other than his recruiting expertise. Why don't you lay down his qualifications for us.

Advertisement
Why do you refuse to say who Trooper has coached up? I'm just curious is all, I don't know much about Trooper other than his recruiting expertise. Why don't you lay down his qualifications for us.

I already said multiple times Dez and Meachem, now tell me who has your boy coached up? and this time lets no stupid and name probowl WR's that were good before there. Otherwise lets hire Adam Gase look at what he has done with Peyton this year.

Last edited:
lol @ Trooper Taylor > veteran NFL WR coach

Can't make this **** up

Lets fire Al Golden and hire Josh McDaniel, Dave Wannstedt, Charlie Weis, or Cam Cameron. NFL HCs > CFB HCs.

Who is saying that?

You

That's not what I said at all. If that's what you comprehended from my post then you are really dumber than I thought.

Im riding out with Blazed on this one... this fsu fan claiming that he's mcgahee is a straight troll... you out the closet now...

lol @ Trooper Taylor > veteran NFL WR coach

Can't make this **** up

Lets fire Al Golden and hire Josh McDaniel, Dave Wannstedt, Charlie Weis, or Cam Cameron. NFL HCs > CFB HCs.

Who is saying that?

You

That's not what I said at all. If that's what you comprehended from my post then you are really dumber than I thought.

You said lol at trooper being a better coach than a NFL WR coach. Am I missing something?

Advertisement

Who is saying that?

You

You said lol at trooper being a better coach than a NFL WR coach. Am I missing something?

Yeah, you are. What does me thinking that a particular veteran NFL coach is better than Trooper Taylor have to do with me supposedly thinking that NFL HC's > CFB HC's? Not once did I mention anything about head coaches, much less the comparison between NFL and college ones. You made some weird logical leap. Sorry you didn't or don't see it. I'll give you an example, so that you can see what I mean:

You would have actually had a point had I said

NFL coaches > college coaches

But that's not what I said.

You see, Trooper Taylor > NFL Veteran coach = me saying that one dude has basically no credentials versus someone that does. I hope I made it really easy for you to understand now.

Last edited:
I mean besides being a mythical recruiter (who's methods are questionable), what does this guy actually bring to the table as a coach? ****, wtf is his actual area of coaching? Weird resume...a DB that has coached RB's, WR's, and his actual position (DB) for one year. Looks like he is a recruiter with a coaching label slapped on to make it look legit.

Position(s) Defensive back
Coaching career (HC unless noted)
1992-1997
1999-2003
2004-2007
2009-2012 Baylor (GA/DB/WR)
New Mexico (RB)
Tulane (WR)
Tennessee (RB/WR/AHC)
Oklahoma State (co-OC/WR)
Auburn (AHC/WR)

Last edited:

I already said multiple times Dez and Meachem, now tell me who has your boy coached up? and this time lets no stupid and name probowl WR's that were good before there. Otherwise lets hire Adam Gase look at what he has done with Peyton this year.

I could argue that Dez was already on his way to stardom before Trooper ever got there.

Who has Trooper coached up at Auburn? He's been there since 2009, has anybody good come through there. ****, last year they had one receiver with more than 20 catches. Just one. The year before their leading WR had 36 catches. Cot****, that is impressive! Trooper is nothing but a recruiter.

Oh and as for McNulty...the year before he came to Jacksonville, Keenan McCardell had 78 catches for 891 yards. McNulty got there, and McCardell had his best year ever with 94 catches and 1207 yards...even though he had just turned 30. That's just one example. I'm not even going to go into what he did as the OC at Rutgers.

We would be lucky to get a WR coach with the pedigree that McNulty has.

Yeah. Great example yourself. Dez Bryant was a JAG before Trooper Taylor. #9 WR prospect in 2007. Freshman AA.

Dumb.

Advertisement
Blazed I agree with you... I still say that if Desmond Howard wants the job, **** give it to him... Its not like he's the head ******* coach... plus all the pub we would get after naming a big hire... dammit mane... Hire that boy mane...

Trooper isn't a great coach.
the main question is about being a recruiter. Is he a great recruiter or does he buy his players.

If he's clean and can bring in Dee Liner, Forster, and Lawson then do it.

but I think most of us believe the rumors of him buying players.

I could argue that Dez was already on his way to stardom before Trooper ever got there.

Who has Trooper coached up at Auburn? He's been there since 2009, has anybody good come through there. ****, last year they had one receiver with more than 20 catches. Just one. The year before their leading WR had 36 catches. Cot****, that is impressive! Trooper is nothing but a recruiter.

Oh and as for McNulty...the year before he came to Jacksonville, Keenan McCardell had 78 catches for 891 yards. McNulty got there, and McCardell had his best year ever with 94 catches and 1207 yards...even though he had just turned 30. That's just one example. I'm not even going to go into what he did as the OC at Rutgers.

We would be lucky to get a WR coach with the pedigree that McNulty has.

McCardell barely beat his previous from 1996 when he has 85 catches and 1164 and he had better year his last year in TB when he was 33 not coached by the Great McNulty. Hilarious that you pump up McNulty for helping Mccardell barely beat his previous high in yards and catches but then knock Trooper because Dez was on his way to "stardom". When Dez doubled his yardage and catches when Trooper got there and tripled his TD receptions but no that is not as impressive as McCardell gaining like 40 more yards and 7 more catches.

Darvin Adam was a pretty good WR at Auburn. Meahem was pretty good WR at Tennessee. Lets ignore those guys and be amazed at the things McNulty did with probowl WR Keean McCardell.

BTW in Meachem 1st 2 years at Tennessee he had less 500 yards, 4Tds, and 29 catches but when Trooper he almost tripled his TD receptions, his yards and doubled his catches but no that is not as impressive as McNulty helping McCardell grab 5 more balls and gain 50 more yards. All hail the great McNulty.

Last edited:

Yeah, you are. What does me thinking that a particular veteran NFL coach is better than Trooper Taylor have to do with me supposedly thinking that NFL HC's > CFB HC's? Not once did I mention anything about head coaches, much less the comparison between NFL and college ones. You made some weird logical leap. Sorry you didn't or don't see it. I'll give you an example, so that you can see what I mean:

You would have actually had a point had I said

NFL coaches > college coaches

But that's not what I said.

You see, Trooper Taylor > NFL Veteran coach = me saying that one dude has basically no credentials versus someone that does. I hope I made it really easy for you to understand now.

You compared at college WR coach to a NFL WR coach and said he was better because he coached in the NFL basically. What are his credentials please tell me? I mean besides that he coached in the NFL for 3 different teams. Charlie Weis and all those others guys have better credentials than Al Golden does.

Advertisement

Yeah. Great example yourself. Dez Bryant was a JAG before Trooper Taylor. #9 WR prospect in 2007. Freshman AA.

Dumb.

Dez basically had the same stats as Ryan Moore. It is not like he was Sammy Watkins.Wow he the #9 ranked WR you got me all 1-9 rank WR become big stars. Trooper made Dez the best WR in that class. He out coached coaches that had the #1 WR,#2 WR, #3WR, and so on.

Dumb.

Dez basically had the same stats as Ryan Moore. It is not like he was Sammy Watkins.Wow he the #9 ranked WR you got me all 1-9 rank WR become big stars. Trooper made Dez the best WR in that class. He out coached coaches that had the #1 WR,#2 WR, #3WR, and so on.

Dez Bryant is and was an athletic freak. Trooper had to just stay out of his way.

Dumb.

Dez Bryant is and was an athletic freak. Trooper had to just stay out of his way.

So what about the #1-8 WR, genius? Let me guess they were old school blue collar lunch pail WRs? who were also coaches sons.

Advertisement

Dumb.

So what about the #1-8 WR, genius? Let me guess they were old school blue collar lunch pail WRs? who were also coaches sons.

There are busts every year homey. Dont try and bait me...I won't be drug into this stupid conversation. I know that Trooper isn't coming here so I dont have to entertain your pseudo-intellectual concept that he's some kind of super coach.

Advertisement
Back