coach mcdonald

Were currently under NCAA investigation. Trooper is currently under NCAA investigation. I think we would be doing the NCAA a favor having everybody in one spot they are trying to f*ck in the *ss, so it might even lessen sanctions. Lets make this happen

Advertisement
Were currently under NCAA investigation. Trooper is currently under NCAA investigation. I think we would be doing the NCAA a favor having everybody in one spot they are trying to f*ck in the *ss, so it might even lessen sanctions. Lets make this happen

:rollcanes:

If Coley commits to Arkansas I'm randomly walking around punching people in the face!!! Might need bail money!

Advertisement

My point exactly.

Well...guess it's time for 47 to make his reappearance.

I don't know if that's a possibility, but it's been something I've been wishing for at least 5 years.
I've never seen anyone more passionate about Miami then The Playmaker.
What recruit could say no?

I feel the same...he would make a great coach. Great leader and would be key in helping turn these boys into men.

Advertisement
Unfortunately he is probably make too much money to turn down and moving into coaching, but I love that idea more than the Duper idea!
Well...guess it's time for 47 to make his reappearance.

I don't know if that's a possibility, but it's been something I've been wishing for at least 5 years.
I've never seen anyone more passionate about Miami then The Playmaker.
What recruit could say no?

I feel the same...he would make a great coach. Great leader and would be key in helping turn these boys into men.

Why do people assume that Irvin would be a good coach? Honest question, not trolling. It has been shown over time that the best players seldom make the best coaches. Most time they are so naturally gifted they have a hard time with patience and intricacies needed to coach.

Demanding the kids to have a work ethic like his own would be valuable enough to get this kids headed in the right direction. Also have you heard Mike give a speech! I could see him as a coach no doubt. He ain't leaving NETWORK MONEY but it would be a huge turn of events if that happened, but then again a unicorn might fly out my ***!
Why do people assume that Irvin would be a good coach? Honest question, not trolling. It has been shown over time that the best players seldom make the best coaches. Most time they are so naturally gifted they have a hard time with patience and intricacies needed to coach.

I'm more worried about Collins to Arkansas rather than Coley to Arkansas.

Advertisement
I would go after Duke's WR receiver coach. We can afford him and he has done a phenomenal job.

DURHAM, N.C. - Duke passing game coordinator Matt Lubick has been named the 2012 Wide Receivers Coach of the Year by FootballScoop, the outlet announced on Saturday.

Now in his third season on the Duke sideline, Lubick coached three receivers - Jamison Crowder, Desmond Scott and Conner Vernon - that form the only trio nationally to have 60-plus pass receptions apiece. Crowder (70 receptions, 1,025 yards, 8 TDs), Scott (61-606-2) and Vernon (75-955-7) have combined for 206 catches for 2,586 yards and 17 touchdowns while helping the Blue Devils to postseason play for the first time since 1994.

"Congratulations to Matt on this honor - he is very deserving," said Duke head coach David Cutcliffe. "An assistant coach is so many things. But it starts with mentor. It starts with care and concern that's real. Love, if you will. Matt Lubick exemplifies exactly what it means to be a mentor in every sense of the word. Past that, he coordinates our passing game as well as our recruiting efforts. Matt Lubick - no offense to anyone I've ever worked with - is simply the best recruiter that I've ever worked with.

"The way our receiving unit has performed this season has been incredible," Cutcliffe continued. "He's got two All-ACC selections plus a third with over 60 catches. After the tragedy - we're in the beginning of July and we're a month out from starting - we have to make a decision. Move Desmond Scott from running back to receiver. Can we teach him in that short period of time? Can we get him ready in August? And here we are after 12 games - this former running back has 61 catches as a receiver. He is an accomplished blocker. Matt Lubick's ability to teach releases, his ability to teach the techniques, have been the difference. He's coached both receiver and secondary, and I think Matt uses that expertise every day in his ability to coach receivers. I just don't think I've seen a job accomplished better where your three starters - one has 75 catches, one has 70 catches and one has 61 catches after 12 games. That's unheard of. It's probably the largest number of balanced three receivers of anyone in the country."

Under the tutelage of Lubick, Vernon has become the ACC's all-time leader in both pass receptions (273) and receiving yardage (3,630). In addition, Vernon, who holds or shares 22 school records, has caught at least one pass in 47 consecutive games to establish another ACC standard.

"Coach Lubick is really big on fundamentals and he's crafted my game monumentally from that standpoint," Vernon said. "He's a phenomenal coach and a great teacher, but overall a he's better person than all of that. He's always putting players before him in every situation. He's always looking out for us to make sure we're up to par in school and not just in athletics. He's more of a mentor than a coach. I don't really like to call him a coach because he means a lot more to me than just football."

The FootballScoop Coaches of the Year awards presented by ProGrass are the only set of awards that recognize the most outstanding position coaches in college football. The finalists (Lubick, David Beaty of Texas A&M, Brent Brennan of Oregon State and Shannon Dawson of West Virginia) were selected based off of nominations by coaches, athletic directors, and athletic department personnel. The prior winners selected this year's winner.

Previous winners of the Wide Receivers Coach of the Year award are Bobby Kennedy (Texas, 2008), Zach Azzanni (Central Michigan, 2009), Brent Pease (Boise State, 2010) and Ted Gilmore (USC, 2011).

Lubick will receive his award and be recognized at an event at the AFCA Convention in January.

What's Mark Duper up to these days?

He helped out Hankerson a ton the offseason before his senior year!

I think he actually helped out before his junior year too. I remember Leonard had the opportunity to test the draft waters and decided to stay. People were writing him off after his sophomore year and all the freshman WR had pretty good years

You would be punctilious in assuming that
174.jpg

Advertisement
Why replace a guy like McDonald with NFL coaching experience with a guy like Thomas. I didn't even know Thomas was in coaching. He made an *** out of himself cheering on during the FIU brawl. I don't know that the administration would forget that or take it too kindly. It cost Thomas his broadcast job. He also was involved as a player in the Pell Grant scandal so that might be a negative as to his judgment although he was an impressionable kid and it was pretty long ago.

I'm sure there are a lot of very good WR coaches out there who would come to UM without all the baggage.

Besides, he doesn't know how to hold onto the ball after catching it. One of the worst plays in UM history, and I've never forgotten it.

Guys, I know who'll be the next WR coach. My sources indicate John Mcnulty is the man.

Advertisement
Back