Coach Kool

Advertisement
I want Miami to get a stud DC. But if bringing in Kuligowski requires making him the DC, then so be it so long as he's still coaching D-line.

people have there own chocies for dc but kulgowski has earned the right to be a dc. 15 yrs as a dl coach earned him that right.

kulgowski would be a slam dunk hire. as a dc. miami isn't getting chavis, steele or aranada. people on here act like promoting a great position coach to dc is bad. its not.

guys who have tolled for 10 yrs or more as position coach deserve right to be promoted. kulgowski should be a great dc he has worked under some good dc's in his time. having him as dl coach also is a homerun hire.

aranada has done a solid job at utah state and wisconsin but hiring kulgowski isn't a bad hire just because miami doesn't hire the guy u wanted. richt wants to run a 4-3 base at miami, that probably ruled aranada out. kulgowski as dc should do a great job.

ill be honest after coach d. im a bit wary of hiring a northern based dc to run miami's d especially if u run a 3-4

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ziggy Hood
Aldon Smith
Shane Ray
Kony Ealy
Sheldon Richardson
Markus Golden
Michael Sam

Just wow...

Ziggy Hood
Aldon Smith
Shane Ray
Kony Ealy
Sheldon Richardson
Markus Golden
Michael Sam

Just wow...

Sam was a LB ...... Cacksucker

Every time I saw him at Mizzou his hand was in the dirt, playing DE. I also remember scouts making a big deal about him not playing de in the league , he was too small. They needed to see him do lb drills to see his hips

The reason you always saw him playing DE is because that's what he played.

Well cawtdammit. I'm wrong. He played w his hand in dirt and BUTT in air in college. I never noticed.

you should just say that you hate homosexuals and get it over with. ******* bigot.

The answer is simple. Hire Aranda as DC and Kool as Co-DC/DL. Sell Kool on being groomed to be the full time DC while learning under one of the best. If Aranda has success here, he will be up for a HC gig sooner than later. We have the money to hire outstanding coaches and a new commitment to being elite. Let's go out and do this now!

The answer is simple. Hire Aranda as DC and Kool as Co-DC/DL. Sell Kool on being groomed to be the full time DC while learning under one of the best. If Aranda has success here, he will be up for a HC gig sooner than later. We have the money to hire outstanding coaches and a new commitment to being elite. Let's go out and do this now!

5ccd071db5b07da9e3d3d4e309a7182a8f35263bca6ba35cba1fb9ce905472b8_1.jpg

Advertisement

View attachment 34614

Touche' my friend.

He's been a DL coach for nearly 20 years...

It's not improbable to think he could be the DC as well....

This guy could pretty much have any DL job in the country. If we get him, well that's just ****ing fantastic.

Could it be as DC/DL?

If Aranda had success here he'd be a HC at a major program within 2 years. I like your scenario but I'm seeing NFL boards now calling for Kuligowski to be hired as a pro DL coach. Seems to be a hot commodity. Gotta wonder how bad he wants the DC promotion right now.

Advertisement
people have there own chocies for dc but kulgowski has earned the right to be a dc. 15 yrs as a dl coach earned him that right.

kulgowski would be a slam dunk hire. as a dc. miami isn't getting chavis, steele or aranada. people on here act like promoting a great position coach to dc is bad. its not.

guys who have tolled for 10 yrs or more as position coach deserve right to be promoted. kulgowski should be a great dc he has worked under some good dc's in his time. having him as dl coach also is a homerun hire.

aranada has done a solid job at utah state and wisconsin but hiring kulgowski isn't a bad hire just because miami doesn't hire the guy u wanted. richt wants to run a 4-3 base at miami, that probably ruled aranada out. kulgowski as dc should do a great job.

ill be honest after coach d. im a bit wary of hiring a northern based dc to run miami's d especially if u run a 3-4

He is ***ing unemployed.

The potatoes are out and porsting.

Well, many openings in the nfl are a couple of weeks away. I think he's coming as dl/co-dc. Aranda coming as dc/asst hc. This way they both have better titles for their resumes moving forward. And solid pay raises to boot.

Is there any indication or leaks that Aranda is coming? I know Pete said that coach Kool was a possibility

Is there any indication or leaks that Aranda is coming? I know Pete said that coach Kool was a possibility

I haven't seen a single thing indicating he might come here. Idk how his name keeps coming up... Would be awesome if he did I just think he's more of what this board wants unless someone has a source

Advertisement
Back