Coach Kool

Advertisement
I'll be dammed, we might actually get a ******* competent ******* coach for once.

A guy like that doesn’t come unless there’s a promotion in my opinion.

not sure how I feel about it yet, but would be happy to have him here as I trust Richt has learned from his past mistakes in Schottenheimer and martinez

Advertisement
After watching Dale nacho libre ******* ruin my day I could use this as a legitimate possibility

not sure how I feel about it yet, but would be happy to have him here as I trust Richt has learned from his past mistakes in Schottenheimer and martinez

It's already been confirmed he's not coming back to Missouri, so why not Miami as DL coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's unemployed. So hiring him as DL Coach would be a promotion.

it’s easy in theory I just think someone with that big of a reputation who wanted the DC job at Mizzou before pinkel gave it to odom (which is why he is unemployed) is going to garner a few offers to be a DC

maybe i’m wrong I just think if there’s so much hype around him then another program may make him an offer.

If not the even better and we get him and a solid DC, was just my thinking

Advertisement
If true. Gotta give Problem2 credit for picking this up through coach Kools follows. Wonder what's up with him following Aranda at the same time as miami recruits?

This guy could pretty much have any DL job in the country. If we get him, well that's just ******* fantastic.

Could it be as DC/DL?

it’s easy in theory I just think someone with that big of a reputation who wanted the DC job at Mizzou before pinkel gave it to odom (which is why he is unemployed) is going to garner a few offers to be a DC

maybe i’m wrong I just think if there’s so much hype around him then another program may make him an offer.

Look at this loser.

Woe is Miami. Who would want to come coach here? Waaaahh.

Look at this loser.

Woe is Miami. Who would want to come coach here? Waaaahh.

It has nothing to do with who would coach here, has everything to do with the offers the guy has

Bmac was offered an CO-OC and receivers coach job at USCe and he chose that over coming here and following Richt to be the recruiting coordinator and receivers coach again (reportedly)

Miami is not alabama or ohio state at the moment. If a respectable program offers this dude a DC job he’s not going to take a DL job at another program

Advertisement
Back