Coach Kool

Advertisement
The answer is simple. Hire Aranda as DC and Kool as Co-DC/DL. Sell Kool on being groomed to be the full time DC while learning under one of the best. If Aranda has success here, he will be up for a HC gig sooner than later. We have the money to hire outstanding coaches and a new commitment to being elite. Let's go out and do this now!

If Aranda had success here he'd be a HC at a major program within 2 years. I like your scenario but I'm seeing NFL boards now calling for Kuligowski to be hired as a pro DL coach. Seems to be a hot commodity. Gotta wonder how bad he wants the DC promotion right now.

Is there any indication or leaks that Aranda is coming? I know Pete said that coach Kool was a possibility

I haven't seen a single thing indicating he might come here. Idk how his name keeps coming up... Would be awesome if he did I just think he's more of what this board wants unless someone has a source

People are guessing Aranda bc that's the last coach that coach Kool started following before following our commits and targets. Ya follow me?

Coach k started following Michael Irvin and Adidas my coach... may be a done deal but I don't have any inside info

A d-line coach as our DC i think I like the sound of that if we could dominate the line of scrimmage with the talented offense that we will have under MR that sounds good, plus a d- line coach don't know how to let up its play hard every play with them i feel bad for college football.

Advertisement
A guy like that doesn’t come unless there’s a promotion in my opinion.
He's unemployed. So hiring him as DL Coach would be a promotion.

it’s easy in theory I just think someone with that big of a reputation who wanted the DC job at Mizzou before pinkel gave it to odom (which is why he is unemployed) is going to garner a few offers to be a DC

maybe i’m wrong I just think if there’s so much hype around him then another program may make him an offer.

If not the even better and we get him and a solid DC, was just my thinking

Look at this loser.

Woe is Miami. Who would want to come coach here? Waaaahh.

It has nothing to do with who would coach here, has everything to do with the offers the guy has

Bmac was offered an CO-OC and receivers coach job at USCe and he chose that over coming here and following Richt to be the recruiting coordinator and receivers coach again (reportedly)

Miami is not alabama or ohio state at the moment. If a respectable program offers this dude a DC job he’s not going to take a DL job at another program

You were saying?

Advertisement
Back